Hey all, what’s up? Name’s Mike, I’m from Charleroi. My ride is a 2004 Chevy Cavalier with a few mods. I heard about this site from a few different people in the Pittsburgh area that I have talked to. I go to Pittsburgh Raceway Park a lot during the summer. Only managed a 15.9 last year–but in all fairness, I had just learned to drive a 5-speed (only mods at that time were an intake and a muffler which was on stock exhaust). Anyway, check out my Cardomain Page to see what is up with my ride. I have a few more mods in store for it this spring, but nothing too major for now.

welcome:beer:

welcome!

welcome, i grew up in charleroi and worked at Issi Brothers on 13th street for 6 years.

BG I used to work with Brian at my old job…lol

welcome I live in BV I am sure I will see you around over summer

welcome

welcome aboard!!!

welcome, nice lookin cavy

welcome

welcome.

I see the last picture on your car domain is the car done at tom clark chervolet and they brought it down to the turtle burg show. Were you down at the show the whole time?

15.9 with a mostly stock cavy is nothing to be ashamed of, welcome.

(only mods at that time were an intake and a muffler which was on stock exhaust)
Not next week when you hook up your FRESHLY coated header.
welcome, nice lookin cavy…
it look’s better up close … will look even better with his Freshly ceramic coated header done by ME!!!

nice cavey…my b/f also has a 04 cavalier.

Sight N Sound—I wasn’t at that show, I was using that picture in a post on j-body.org a while ago and just never took it down–actually I got it from your site.

Hopefully this spring brings some appearance mods to the Cavy–but it takes money (u all know how that goes I’m sure). I don’t think I am going to go too far with it (not till I finish school at least), but i do have a goal in mind as far as what I want it to look and run like. Hopefully it all pans out.

:rofl: I though that shot looked familiar…

Welcome!

Now theres another Jbody Matt…
:grouphug:

just playing