Hey Guys and Girls

I am new to the boards, I’m from the Butler area.
anyways, I just wanted to say hey, I like the board, seems fun other then some annoying trolling/typical d-bags.

I don’t have a car but I do have a royce union, it’s my mode of transportation, it’s served me well and I can hit about 25mph on a nice downhill, that and it’s economical (1 gatorade/2 hours, 32oz.)
I have a few mods that I have custom made since I was 15

1. Gold 100 spoke wheels, (not stock)
  2. sony walkman cd player installed to handlebars w/ two 6 1/2 polks wired up.
  3. GT Vertigo tires, 1/2 tread left, wear is excellent on these incase anyone is looking for a good tire.
  4. primo seat
  5. cooler with rack rigged up to house my gatorade.
  6. 4 pegs, all around, only to let the bitches ride.

that’s about the extent if my mod list, looking to get a car here soon, been saving up, I do want a VR6 GTi or a first generation Talon TSi

welcome:beer:

well fuck you too!

Your a quick sum bitch :wink:
jk, I’ve just witnessed a few threads that have gone to complete
shit over a dick measuring, testosterone fest, that’s the point I decided to
join and get in on the action!

lol welcome

:rofl:

In that case, you should fit in just fine. Welcome!

Hello VW hippie guy with no car!

i think that might be the 1st time you didnt make fun of a new member…im not trying to instigate, just being 100% serious

btw, welcome to the froum

welcome

I haven’t been 100% honest… I have a 95 VR6 GTI and a 91 TSI Talon 5 speed 6/4 combo, vicious lsd in the rear. I also have a 200sx 88, you know rwd, but it’s being sold like this week haha. Anyways thanks for the welcome and I hope you guys can keep me entertained, I’ll try my best to do the same…

you own a vw and your calling us queers? Welcome to pittspeed :wackit:

Going to the S.O. with the talon?

Welcome…

Thanks again guys, the queer remark was my attemp at humor, hopefully it was taken that way…

Anyways Lazy when and where is the shootout? My head is going back in tomorrow morning, I can see what I can pull off, I’ll prob be working though.

Its kinda’ a big deal
向日葵APP下载安装iOS官方_向日葵app下载安装官方免费安卓_向日葵app下载安装无限看-丝瓜_向日葵app下载安装无限看-丝瓜ios

Ah…I get it! You’re a liar, too!

Don’t find many of them in these innerwebs.

Go figure I’ll be working this whole weekend, that and the car isn’t going to be done in time, well it might, but I wouldn’t trust driving it that far this soon lol.

Oh and mongoose, I’d be a liar if I hadn’t ever told you the truth, I would consider my little stunt a joke :wink:

welcome

Welcome pics of Royce?? I have a few old chopped out stingrays