new to the forums

whats up guys. new to the pittspeed forums. Im from murrysville (east suburb of pittsburgh). Picked up an black 04 evo viii gsr at the beginning of summer bone stock with 500 miles. definately the find of a lifetime. anyway i spent a good bit of time and money this summer just puttin on some basic bolt-ons. turbo back, drop in air filter, walbro fuel pump, mbc, bov, and a buschur tune at 22psi. made some good power for his mustang dyno @ 298 awhp. got big plans for next summer in terms of mods, and i plan on eventually pickin up an fp red turbo as soon as i can get all the proper bolt ons, money, and prep work done. For the record: Nothin i hate more than people who are cocky about their rides, so ill be the first to say that im fully aware there are many cars out there who will spank me and i got nothin to prove. Im all about the forums to learn and maybe meet up with some other guys who are down for some car talk. Im open to any and all suggestions so hit me up sometime. -Garrett

I’m old to the forums. Pics of the Evo?

^^^ workin on in

welcome

Think you stopped at the mile once… maybe… Welcome :bigthumb:

welcome

welcome :beer:

Welcome

welcome. sounds like a nice car.

Welcome. Pics?

Welcome

may have seen you around. I’m from delmont, i go into murrysville a decent amount

thanks a lot guys. ill have pics up within the next day or two

Damn a 4 year old Evo with only 500 miles on it? How did you come across that?

welcome

I love evos. Nice ride. Welcome.

alright, this is the first time ive posted pics so bear with me. keep in mind the following: weak ass camera, sun glare, and my ride needs a bath.

i know the black on black is kinda played out, but i always thought it looked clean so whatever

gauge pods and radio relocated

Like the relocation of the radio.

not bad, i dig it

nice ride