DSM Shootout aug 16th/17th

whos all goin to the shootout? where is everyone staying? Maybe we can all meet up somewhere in milan/norwalk.

I got a room with a couple friends for friday and saturday at the Econo Lodge, I don’t know if I’m taking my 2g or hitching a ride In Dustin’s evo.

we’ll all have to meet up.

Good luck and have fun out there guys!

i’ll bring a tow truck

only if it has a 4G63 in it:)

I should be there too. Not sure if I’m staying the night…Need to get this idle surge fixed first and my slim fans wired up.

make that a flatbed :finger:

goodluck
if you need an iac/isc or injector seals/gaskets lmk.

also if you need a compressor to find your boost leaks (probably the cause of your surge) hit me up I’ll help out if cheswick isnt too far for you. I want to make sure that everyone makes it to the shootout.

Hehe thanks. I’m actually back in the North Hills (live right by Hal’s on Babcock). I need to change my location, I have been outta Pitt for 2 years now :eek3: I would appreciate any help. PM me your # maybe we could meet up! I’m Brett by the way.

Damn you beat me to it!

:bowrofl:

really thats original, no seriously I never heard that before…Do you have anymore good ones?

really that’s original, no seriously I never heard that before…Do you have any more good ones?

well i’ll be at the red roof inn and i hear there is some beerpong goin on at the best western if anyone is interested

you bringing the official cups and balls? hahaha

lighten up…I gotta few crank walk ones I can pull out…:greddy:

http://www.worldrecordsacademy.org/mass/img/tow-truck-parade.jpg

dsm shootout or bust

I’ll be there.

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m153/bluemeanietsi/cagepaint/talon013.jpg

my 6 bolt won’t crankwalk, your thinking of the 7 bolt 4g63

all I was asking is to put a little effort into your cuttin’ up, I know pittspeed is creative.

thats better, this made me smile.

hell ya i might even try to bring the official table if i can get one. official world series of beer pong supplies ---------> www.bpong.com haha

I’ll be going to, taking the VR4. No 4G63 but oh well.