DSM Shootout aug 16th/17th

^^^^^^ lou’s old 3000gt?

and t70 tsi, i’m prettttty sure i saw you on route 30 in irwin today, if i did that thing looks pretty cereal

lol, look up the portopong…it’s and inflatable and prtable beer pong table.

Having a dsm usually works out, they take pity on me and give me cheap hauls home since they know ill be calling them again soon.:hsdance:

:yum:

This is Lou lol I need to update my sig. I sold that car to my friend and have a red 1993 VR4 now. You going?

yeahhhh haha just realized that man, sorry i saw the pic of your old 3000 and thought it was the kid that bought it off you. that’s awesome you got a vr4 but i unfortunaetly am not going, i already burned up most of my vacation days at work so maybe next year.

yup.

I’m up at the econolodge, parting it up with, Asmodeus, t70 tsi, dsm loki and quite a few others, good times.

kurt is wheeling and dealing his t-shirts,
nobody is being retarded like at the stadiums
pics will follow,

pics of Ts? preferably wet and on a hot girl, but just the T would suffice.

any times?

x2. In for results and pics.

q16 was almost entirely in the 9s. 2 cars mid 8s

By results, I think they wanna know what you ran. How’d it go?

I didn’t run, my drivers caliper seized up on the trip out and ripped my pads up and warped my rotor. I couldn’t get the parts to fix it.

I’m also going to be reworking my valvetrain as my cam ramp angles are causing harmonic vibrations above 8k and the valves are floating/misfiring so I’m limited to 8k at the moment. New cams are on order and some dyno time is in the works as well. I’ll be at PRP before the year is out.

That’s a PITA, stock or upgraded brakes?

They were Brembo blanks with Hawk HP+ pads. It happened quick and took me a while to get over as it was pouring so it did a lot of damage. Oh well it can all be replaced.

The cams thing came about when DanL mentioned that he was having the same high RPM misfire that I was, where I figured it was my ignition system that was the problem (stock).

FP4R’s in the works.

sucks bro hope things go better for you at prp!

shirts on Kurts car

signed Lazylaser

my 2g in the shade

I think this is a guy on here

idk it was fun, I’ll have to see if I have any interesting pictures

Kurt, you should give up and buy a better project. holy fuck i’m sick of seeing/hearing of a 600hp ride that is never done… It’s been what 3-4 years :rolleyes:

yet everyone else is a fucktard.

Easy solution, stop opening the threads. :dunno: I dont’ even post on here much anyway.