n00b from MD moving to Pitt soon

Hey ima move to Pitt and stay with family (Around Squirell Hill) Then find my own job and apartment soon after. Ima do that in a few months. I just wanted to stop by and say Hi. Find out how the street scene is up their. And if you all meet locally maybe ill join once i move up their.

Heres a teaser of my 2000 civic. After restoring it from being stripped and abandoned in Prince Georges county in Maryland…Its looking better:

Needs a drop I know. Hopefully will do one before I move to PA. It currently got security up its ass. Cuz i learned my lesson cuz it got stolen hah.

http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/59/picture006po4.jpg
http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/5625/picture007uf1.jpg
Im planning to refinish the rims once i come back to MD. Im in Pittsburg for one more day then im going back to MD. Till i move up here.

Im also the a moderator at a local Maryland forum. www.mdstreetscene.com

Hope to be active on this forum especially when i make the move.

-Jonathan

hi

also i heard a lot about MD street scene. i have a lot of friends from Glen Burnie

ye dude its a good forum and has a great deal of members from the Glen Burnie area of Maryland.

Welcome

I stay on ricersden and EFA mostly besides being on here

awesome…

welcome :slight_smile:

do you all have a local meet somewhere around Pittsburg? I have driven around seen only a handfull of modified cars around here. I was wondering if like in Maryland were we have a location were to cops are chill and just sit and watch (to see anyone do stupid shit) but if not no cop problems. And we have weekly meets at the same location fri,sat, sun. Sat and Sun Usually are American muscle days…I love American muscle despite the rice rocket I own haha…Im in tr00 love with Old American Muscle.

anyways do you all have daily meets?

Welcome, meets are all the time just go and look in the meets section.

sounds good. Ye looks like i should look through the forum before asking questions hah

Hey, guys also the handful of mod’d cars (range in any make/model) ive seen in the few days I’ve been to Pittsburgh now aren’t lowered. Heres a stupid question. Are these people just ricers? cant afford lowering their car and like driving 4x4 style? OR they don’t do it cuz the roads aren’t the greatest and its hilly and shit.

I also intend to turbo my joint and keep it like that tuned kinda with greddy emanage blue. Till i convert it to manual. I wanna feel boost before i do the conversion hah. Anyways the turbo and the auto-manual convo will occur after i move to Pittsburgh so if any of you are willing to help/assist me doing that or recommend a shop that could that would be great because i obviously will be new to the area and wont know any places.

its cool i over looked a lot when i joined

Welcome…

and there are a couple shops that are Site Sponsors that can handle ur Honda needs

cool. I hope to get to know you all. And maybe attend one or obviously more of the meets once I move up to pit…hopefully if all turns out of me lowing the car too before moving…dunno if i need to get the car inspected in PA i had both inspection and emissions done in MD last year. How strict are they around you guys and what do that look for?

nah dawg ya wanna get dat joint turbo’d ya needz to check out
www.hybridynamics.com dem niggaz be da shit for turboin joints up in da burgh ya herd!

ye i hurd :eek3:

so yinz from MD rite? ever cruise down my way?

OCMD? ocean city Maryland ye. i cruised down their before…

man its off da heezey for sheezy up dis piece. beaches, bitches, blunts. you know how we do it

welcome