Hey i'm a new on here

Hey my name is Ryan I live in Bridgeville…I have a silver civic ex…rims/header/catback/subs…nothin special…I go to robert morris university and i’m just savin my money now and tryin to turbo it by mid summer but we will see how the money situation goes

Welcome

and keep an eye out in the classified section here, there is always turbo stuff 4sale

And by the way I have 2 kicker comp c12’s and amp and box for sale…i need money so if anyone knows anyone who needs some subs let me know

thanks

yea thats what some people i know told me thats one reason why i joined pittspeed…slowtbss did u used to go to the car shows at qauker steak in robinson like 4 years ago?

Are there any car shows around here anymore anyone??

(i’m just tryin to get my 5 posts)

not sure…does this count as # 5?

yes…why

welcome

WELCOME!!

yo wat up ryan this is ice finally nice to see you join this forum hey i dunno if you are interested i know someone sellin a greddy type r lip for your ride 50 bux lettme know text me if you got my number or get it off mike

i wanna know bout other car shows besides caste village an fuckin gay ass family video with dudes an their oldies an cars lol

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49

Welcome

welcome:beer:

welcome!

ice i am def interested…that was the next thing on my list to buy…so i’ll get your number off mike and go from there

slowlow- i used to go there in like 7th grade and i’d always see u there

ohhhhh…ya that was back when i had paint on the truck and i had the Solid Cap on the back too

Welcome, Thanks for the concert ticket it was kick ass

hi

welcome