WOW Check In Saturday

Just trying to get a fell for what ime people are going down I think I’m gonna leave about 1 o’clock or so. Anyone else going? :burnout:

Me, Brad and Jeff will be down there at noon and then in and out all day.

sometime around 4 or 5 im guessing

waste of money. i’ll never go again.

aint u puting ur car in next year with ours?

Don’t you guys say that every year?

I’ll be there around noon today.

how? that was my first time

it was pretty dumb

As much as i dont want to say it eurodad is right. I’ve been down there for the past couple of years and for $12.50 and for it to take only 25minutes to see everything. Its not worth it. Then again what else is there to do in the middle of winter. :dunno:

That was the worst show I have ever seen. There were only like 2 nice real street cars there.

hmm idk if im going to go now or not

I’ll be down there with the guys from my shop, its 2 bikes and a grey vw (one of the 2 vw’s down there)

so if u see me say whats up,

12.50 is a head beating

yeah i’ll be going I think were going to leave around 3 or 4o’clock now
yeah and if I see the two bikes and the VW i’ll say whats up

yea I agree 12.50 is kinda shitty I went last year walked around for 30-45 min and left

I’ll be down later tonite, probably after the Penguins game… I’m guessin around 5-6pm

Sorry to hear that you first time wasn’t what you expected, alot of 40 year old virgins say that. :kekegay:

i’m leaving to go down in 15 minutes or so… i’ll be in a pittspeed hoodie… geah

Ya they had the Pittspeed Gang last night… :bigthumb:

Hey is the one kid from your group named mike?? If so pretty cool kid. I was talking to him about bodywork and paint and all. Those paint jobs on those 2 bikes are really nice and the engine bay work on the vw :eek4dance

Edit: FMF were u down there last night?? I probaly saw u and didnt even know it was you. I was talking to that guy mike for a minute.