World of Wheels - Jan 19-21

I hate that they are doing it in January again, but the 240 will be ready for the show this time… anyone else thinking about entering? I am still contemplating another pittspeed booth again.

That weekend will put it during football season again, and it seemed like the turnout was kinda low last year

im trying

Do you have a link for more info?

if i am back home i am in…unless someone wants to bring my terd

www.autorama.com

Depends on what happens to the mr2… but I was planning on it originally.

Hopefully gregg’s turck (nvr2low) will be done. Thats the only thing I’ll even be marginally interested in taking/being involved with at the show.

weres it at…the convention center???

doubt it, the plans never end :frowning:

ill go to it… but i dont have anything show quality. you know like my SRT was two years ago. :slight_smile:

x2

does any know if it has to run? i mean if everything is painted and somewhat put together would they let me in?

no,u can push it in

i might try and make it if i can clean a few things up and take care of a few things.

hopefully the TBSS could also be there and the GTX

Thanks for the link.

that show has gone down hill last year there were two cars beside each other with muddy ass tires and primered body peices that would be sweet if you had a pittspeed booth

That was our booth we had down there 2 years ago. Shared it with Street Heaters, and had a live connection to the internet to browse pittspeed.

if there’s a pittspeed booth this year, would the pinks cars make an appearance or will their fate be decided by then?

they are going on ebay right after the show airs… they will be long gone!

yeah i went to the one a couple years ago…i really liked it…im deffuanently going…4 sure!!!

Will be there for sure. Just hope they don’t let shitty dirty rusty cars in again.