May 8th car show

This is a formal invite to all those interested (steel cities finest showed up last year which was cool) the spring car show at Penn State New Kensington. last year we had about 200 cars and would like to see the same thing happen again this year. Anyone interested i’ll get you the details/directions for the event. The date was just chosen yesterday i’ll let you know more as i hear it.

maybe a sticky? :dunno:

Just wondering where they put 200 show cars plus places for everyone to park. Seems like its kinda small up there to me.

But thanks for the info. I am looking forward to going.

we didnt’ expect that many people…so parking was in the lower lot, upper and side lot were full of cars (NK has 4 lots)

http://www.steelcitysfinest.com/2003/PSU/PSU.htm

there’s pics from last years show

funny thing is both sight n sound and ecovenom were there and i dind’t know it

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: how can you miss sight and sounds car:tounge: :tounge:

ack joel was there too…please please jenn tell me that wasn’t your blue cavalier with black bumpers…

PSU NK Dance Team v2.0:cool:

i was up there last year with my truck, i was surprised with the amount of cars that were up there…i may go again this year

yeah the dance team isn’t as big this year, jackies still on it tho :cool:

Originally posted by BlueMeanieTSi
ack joel was there too…please please jenn tell me that wasn’t your blue cavalier with black bumpers…

my cavy is black… I think that was “Inky” who has left NDC quite some time ago.

I was at that show though, I rode w/ Mike.

I just looked at the pics… yeah that’s Inky’s crap car… :rolleyes:

cuz i remember us commenting (read: making fun of) the radioshack open fuse holder right under where the hood closed, as in 4 power wires run in an open exposed fuse box right where the metal hood closed.

is this for imports only

Originally posted by oneslowbowtie
is this for imports only

Did you see all the pics of the cavys? :eek3:

just messing w/ you, it’s for all cars. :slight_smile:

yeah someone didn’t look at the pics hahaha, of the 200 cars there maybe 30 were imports.

I’ll be there if the gas prices dont sky rocket to over 2.00 per gallon of high test.

bah u’ll come anyway we’ll make it a pittspeed gathering, i work with the guys putting it on i’ll see bout MAYBE setting up a pittspeed section with a booth…maybe if whitey’s got some extra shirts or something.

Fuck it I dont care how much gas prices are , count me in:D

fuckin a…i’d really like to see some of the stupid fast cars up there this year