wexford car show

anyone know when it starts up this year?

May 22 it looks like.
http://www.starlitecarcruise.com/

hope i can bring hte dime

I’ll be there… every Friday. Like usual.

fun and funnel cakes

i now have a decent car to bring so ill definately be out. Ive never been there but i heard its amazing

Pretty damn good for a weekly show. Last year I heard and average of 1000 cars per show.

great I can’t wait!

ill be there every friday that i can. i love being 15 minutes away haha

ill be there…
do you guys typically park next to rt 19?

i remember seeing a bunch of TA’s/firebirds/camaros/stangs… i figured it was the pittspeed guys, but wasnt sure…i was with my girl and she wasnt much of a car person…

i was out there last summer, theres alot of sick rides that show up…

I did not see a Truck or Motorcycle night :frowning:

I will surely be there as many times as I can though. It is always a good time with lots of nice cars and good people.

i love being close to this thing, i will be there pretty much every week this year

mmmm i love all their food there.

Really?

I usually aim right for the new upper lot every week… I get there about 5 usually and it is much less crowded up there that early then starts to fill in.

Easier to save spots for people that are coming and less fights with the retired old men over which spot is theirs.

ya we should have a pittspeed section

I like the upper lot, too. I like looking at the lower lot, but parking in the upper lot is a lot less frantic, not as many people walking right in front of you.

i need to visit more often now thati have a job in the north hills and will be alot closer. i can bring the sweet grand DAMN too.

i head to the upper lot as well

:open_mouth: