Looking for a Wii?

[quote=“97eclipse420a,post:8,topic:40026"”]

my g/f wanted the wii tried to talk her into xbox 360 but she wasnt budging so i got up early the first day waited in line got it and credit card got denied then the secound day i went to the mickinly mall mall best buy was the 17th person in line they only had 16 then drove to the best buy on the blvd seen the traffic on the thru way so then went back towards the galleria for the best buy there , waited inside the mall thought it was kinda weird that there was only two people in line for a wii , found out u had to go to the front of best buy outside , ran out side and waited in line there got the wii, had it for id say 6 months then my g/f lost intrest in it wasnt to many games out so we sold it for 325 on ebay took about 4 hours if i remember to scoop it up a week later my g/f gave me the money and told me to go buy us a xbox … … that was almost a year ago andi cant beleive they still are hard to find best way to get them is get the paper and look in all the flyers the night before see if they are going to have them or just call best buy once and week and ask them when they are getting them they usually tell u … glw finding one tho , just my opinion wii is fun for awhile but then it just gets board , bbuy a xbox or a ps3 much better…

[/quote]

my eyes hurt after reading that pile of shit.