Best Buy Sunday 12/17 Wii Heads Up

Best Buy Sunday 12/17 supposed to have a lot of Wii’s For sale, just figured I would throw that out there for anyone who wants one to keep or wants one to give as a gift this holiday season. I recommend getting in line, but do not fear a big line as they should have a lot of them

How do you know? You work there?

post up on chinaspeed, the replies would be coming in like hotcakes.
IMO the Wii is pretty gay… xbox360 FTW

u think i should go to best buy or target?

they are all getting shipments in for sunday

The wii is fucking SIIIIIIIQ.

that is all

then you haven’t played it. xbox is hot but the wii is way more immersive than any game i have ever played.

Agreed, and I only got to play the sample CD a Friend had. the Bowling was awsome. cant wait to try a racing game

Target on transit/maple said 50+ for sunday.

As I am posting my girlfriend is bowling. She was actually gonna go to be and she looked at me and said shse not tired. I asked her if she wanted to bowl. She said mayyyyybeeee and grabbed the controlled and started playing. That is the first time she actually is into a video game. To me that means this system is doing exactly what nintendo wanted it to.

ya multiple stores are hording shipments to sell them all on one day,

Wii vs Xbox… why not Wii and Xbox

sweet thanks for the heads up, think i will go pick one up since i have to send out my 360 for repairs :tdown:

I hope I get one… I’ve been looking forever!

i don’t really enjoy the wii. it’s fun with friends, but to me, it’s a 250 dollar drinking game.

Even my mom wants one now, hahaha.

I’ve been enjoying this thing way too much, just too much fun especially with others. :tup:

:word:

what time is the shipments for? am?

shipments will be there if they aren’t there now. :snky:

that means get there early sunday morning.

eh fuck waiting, plus i work at 730 so no go for me until they are readily available

Any multiplayer games with friends is ridiculous, and even if you are playing a single player game like Zelda it is ridiculous

250 and you get a sweet little game with it, when was the last time a system launched that came with a game…maybe the original Nes and Super Mario Bros

thx for the heard up if i am not working i will be in line

yeah i work at best buy they will be there sunday lol