Looking for a Wii?

HA

HA

I’ve been looking for one for 3 weeks.

Found one for my cousin. The last one in Target. All the Targets around here.

Wow, I can’t believe they are still so friggin’ hard to find.

On that note - my mom and aunt played Wii tennis and bowling for like 3 hours yesterday.

Yeah they are hard to find. I heard Toys R Us has a few in stock too.

Whats ridiculous is it came out over a year ago and production is still far below Xbox and PS3.

What’s current value? I know some people looking to buy.

I can always walk over to the Nintendo store - they get new shipments everyday.

wii’s are all over craigslist

I bet you could net yourself about $50 over retail for your troubles.

I got mine in January, walked into gamestop in the blvd mall, got one and walked out.

Meh

they sell for 425 BIN on ebay every day

my g/f wanted the wii tried to talk her into xbox 360 but she wasnt budging so i got up early the first day waited in line got it and credit card got denied then the secound day i went to the mickinly mall mall best buy was the 17th person in line they only had 16 then drove to the best buy on the blvd seen the traffic on the thru way so then went back towards the galleria for the best buy there , waited inside the mall thought it was kinda weird that there was only two people in line for a wii , found out u had to go to the front of best buy outside , ran out side and waited in line there got the wii, had it for id say 6 months then my g/f lost intrest in it wasnt to many games out so we sold it for 325 on ebay took about 4 hours if i remember to scoop it up a week later my g/f gave me the money and told me to go buy us a xbox … … that was almost a year ago andi cant beleive they still are hard to find best way to get them is get the paper and look in all the flyers the night before see if they are going to have them or just call best buy once and week and ask them when they are getting them they usually tell u … glw finding one tho , just my opinion wii is fun for awhile but then it just gets board , bbuy a xbox or a ps3 much better…

“.” is your friend. Are you from another country?

Ive seen the basic console with 1 remote and the sports game sell for as high as $545 + 40 shipping on ebay. Its F’n nuts. I hope mine goes for that much! :slight_smile:

They were selling for $600+ for a while, then they went from 12,000 to 19,000 available on eBay. I’m selling one of mine for a profit, but less than what they could get it for on ebay and shipping. Got to make a few extra bucks for Christmas gifts :slight_smile: Plus mine comes with an extra nunchuck and remote, bonus :slight_smile:

Nintendo is being the OPEC of the video game industry by keeping the supply low to increase the price. People seem to be selling them off pretty quickly though, so my previous statement that it is a fad system with no real staying power still stands.

wiialert.com
I got one off amazon.com 2 days after signing up with phone alerts

I’ve got one sitting next to me,brand new in the box un-opened.

Debating on…

1.Selling for a small profit
2.Keeping just for the hell of it
3.Trading for PS3 or Xbox 360.

Seriously.

my eyes hurt after reading that pile of shit.

WTF happened there? Ive been watching the auctions for the best time to list my Wii FS and it seems the prices have dropped a little. Maybe everyone else was waiting to do the same.

look at this chat to see how badly the Wii is crushing everything else. I don’t they are limiting supply like neurokinetik thinks http://vgchartz.com/hwlaunch.php