Anyone want a wii?

If anyone has had a hard time obtaining a wii, i work at toys r us in amherst and we are getting a bunch in this sunday (7/22). I guess nobody is supposed to know so I hope that helps some of you out.

bump cause i know chino is in the market.

How much are they? Are they $249?

yep + tax obviously so about 271 out of pocket.

we have one copy of resident evil 4 left that shit should be awesome with the shooting controls on the wii.

Which Toys R Us? I have a co worker who wants one.

oh!

I might.

EDIT_And :tup: to you good sir.

wii’s are sweet… im not big on games at all but even the simple wii sports and wii play is a blast

:word: I just bought a 60" plasma so I really want one. I will be there to score one.

sheridan/niagara falls boulevard

how much?

Same with the one by the mckinley mall, but the guy said they are advertising in the paper to.

Are these things still going for a mint on ebay? If I did get one I would probably want to keep it for myself though…

son of a bitch my bank account is so fucking owned this month !!!

what time-ish? I will stop in for sure :tup:

Woah, RE4 Wii is out?

yeah it looks awesome too. its the same game only you can do crazy precise aiming.

Yeah I’m going to have to trade some stuff in for this.

i think i might buy RE if jim buys his sunday

most over rated game system ever.

though i am having a lot of fun playing zelda.

i disagree, it is a riot especially with friends. RE4 looks like its gonna be cool as hell and the thing is so innovative. There is a huge reason why the ps3 got blown out of the water and these are still hard to find.

market hype > ps3. i agree. nothing really has jumped out at me as being an enjoyable game past zelda. RE4, maybe. wii sports is a lot of fun with friends when you’re drunk, but so is a deck of cards.

ignore me though, i’m seriously going to play zelda on the wii right now.