Do you want a Wii?

I’m walking over to Toys 'R Us in times sqaure on Friday. Supposedly they have pretty much never sold out of Wiis. If you want me, I suggest you get in touch with me soon.

I’m not charging you anything for it, just shipping to buffalo, if you wanna throw me 5 dollars so I can eat some street meat, that’d be cool, but otherwise I don’t give a shit.

Let me know. And - don’t fucking say “i want one” and then I go buy one and then you’re like “Oh, i don’t have the money.”

If you say that, I will punch you in the dick, then talk to your employer to garnish your paycheck. Or, just go harass your parents for it. I don’t think I can legally do either, but fuck, don’t do it.

That is cool of you to do bro. I have one already but would take you up on it if i didn’t.

may be interested. gotta wait til xmas tho to see if the g/f comes thru first… lol

no thx i like my TV

Hot :wink:

Nice, I might have some people who are interested, I’ll have them throw you some cash if they want this done.

Hmmm…

Paypal? Check?

paypal would add fees. MO works, I don’t like rubber checks…

I will send you a PM tonight. I really think I want one.

If so, I’ll send you a MO and that bottle of Celtic Crossing I owe you :wink:

Ohhhhh celtic :smiley:

what time are u going there at? i can possibly go with u since im home in LI(ill take the train in)

also i heard that the nintendo store in rockafeller center gets 100/day

can I get a $100 credit from my NYSpeed gear order?

lol.

Sure.

Not today, I’m mad busy.

well, poss. on friday

i mightt just try at the nintendo store tonight/tomoroow tho.

my dad stopped by this morning. they said if u get online at 3 u got a good chance. they hand out tix at 6:30. so waiting 3-3.5 hours isnt so bad. i might give it a shot

if only you had posted this a week ago…

pm’d

Possibly I’ll have to ask.

:word: :word: :word: :word: :word: :word:

got mine yesterday at the nintendo store, they do indeed get 100 a day. all the kids that go to school in the city go to the nintendo store everday and wait inline to get them. they then sell them right outside or list them on ebay. these kids have been making about 1000 bucks a week flipping wii’s. smart kids