The unofficial Wii buying thread.

So who’s getting one tomarrow/tonight?

And if so what games are you planning on getting?

i dont think it will be as much of a task to get one as the PS3

Indeed if someone can’t find one on launch day, then they would suck at life. But that isn’t what this thread is about now is it. :wink:

hrmmm

i dont think soo… i have not see anything that blew me out of the water yet… and if zeda is 1/2 as redicious as orchanta of time… no wai

I’d buy it just for the new Zelda, but my co-worker has one on preorder so I’ll just play his.

how many of these are being shipped?

wonder if you could make like 200$ of one of these right b4 x-mas

not a fan of nintendo systems since the super nes so no im not buying one

Over a million, and no. This could fall under one of two catagories.

A. Worlds greatest scam, everyone buys one and they suck. Nintendo makes a huge profit.
B. It’s good and the average person like the controls
C. It sells like a GameCube and no one will care about it.

^^ get back to work. ha

we got 2 at sears (galleria) in the office lock up, I know this because i had one in my hands. I just may buy one

y locked up? its not like there will be a wait for em

Don’t make me toss paper planes at you from here. :stuck_out_tongue:

if i could find a g-d koosh then we could play catch haha
AV rocks today.

I would love to but I think it might be an xmas item.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nintendo-Wii-2-Controllers-Game-of-Choice-FREE-SHIP_W0QQitemZ120054491356QQihZ002QQcategoryZ62054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Will it be the same after people realize that most stores have 60+ machines? And some around the +100-200 range though?

nope some ppl are just lazy and think there is going to be a shortage like the ps3

I suppose if you had it listed for sale the day after it sells that would work. Intreguing.

They kept them in lock up in case there was some sneaky associates who wanted to sell them early ( we got them thursday). So if we do get any more this week an someone wants one shoot me a pm an ill do my best to stow one away

most best buys got in over 100 no need to worry about holding or finding one.