wanna be a wii-tard?

then come buy one from toys r us fuckers! we got an extra shipment in stock this morning we open at 8am. nf blvd and sheridan location. save yourself a fucking 10 hour wait in the snow to get one for retail price. you’re welcome.

Man if this was a month ago I’d have left work right now for a “home emergency.” I oughta grab one anyways and ebay it.

lol ill let my friend know - thanks

i’m about to. picked up the one i needed to give to my sister from the amherst location, then drove to clarence to buy the one that will pay my bills this month.

Thanks for the heads up. :tup: I picked one up for my cousin that has been bugging me to help her find one.

They said they had about 40. When I was there is was down to 20 or so, and there was 5 people in line behind me buying one.

Are they really that hard to find? I sat outside 15 hours for xbox 360 2 years ago and only made 150 bux.

Is this any different?

Wii’s are the high demand toy of 2007. Everyone wants one and the basic systems that retail for $249 are selling for $350-400 on ebay. The basic system with an extra nunchuck and remote which are about $300 are going for $500-600. Sick.

Last year i said screw it and spent 500 on ebay for 1 with games other extras a xmas gift for the girl. I think it was worth overpaying for. I wasnt going to sit outside and freez. I just feel bad for the asses that spent thousands on ps3 and then said o shit this dam thing sux!

sold out…i got one of the last 3 they had.

I called there all out and they said they sold out by 9am.

actually it was probably more like 9:45am. :slight_smile: