WTB: Nintendo Wii

Have cash in hand, will buy a system with games and shit and also have cash for that… or if anyone knows where I can get one, that works too.

buddy at work has 1 for sale for 150, has bowling, golf, tennis and boxing

double post

My work had some in stock. Came and gone. Can’t believe that they are still so hard to get.

last time i was at best buy they had like 10 on the shelf … so try there. Target down the road was sold out though. its pretty hit or miss who has them still.

[quote=“dreid,post:2,topic:35114"”]

buddy at work has 1 for sale for 150, has bowling, golf, tennis and boxing

[/quote]

I will buy it, how can I contact him - any warranty left ?

[quote=“Griff,post:5,topic:35114"”]

last time i was at best buy they had like 10 on the shelf … so try there. Target down the road was sold out though. its pretty hit or miss who has them still.

[/quote]

which BB one on niagara falls blvd was sold out

[quote=“camarojoe,post:4,topic:35114"”]

My work had some in stock. Came and gone. Can’t believe that they are still so hard to get.

[/quote]

damn… can you let me know when more are coming in? I know, no idea why they are so hard to get unless they are planning on keeping a huge backstock until christmas or something… high demand always drives up the urge to buy!

we have about 10 left at toys r us on sheridan/nf blvd

the warranty is a joke. 30 days…and extended to 60 days if registered, but I havent heard of any problems with them yet.

[quote=“jdmEK9gsr,post:7,topic:35114"”]

we have about 10 left at toys r us on sheridan/nf blvd

[/quote]

tits i am making the wife hit it up on her lunch :tup:

lol poor chino.

chino hopefully that worked out for ya i didn’t work today but we should have had about 10 left.

[quote=“Penfold,post:8,topic:35114"”]

the warranty is a joke. 30 days…and extended to 60 days if registered, but I havent heard of any problems with them yet.

[/quote]

yea it is bs, but most places have aftermarket warranties available. it’s only 16.99 for a 1 year extension or like 30 or 40 at the most for a 2 year through us.

i got it from your toys r us, thanks for the tip man

god this system rules as much as i had hoped it would and I haven’t even played any real games yet.

just played wii sports and a bit of wii play, mario party 8 is still in the wrapper, going to pickup two more games today. any suggestions? I am more into “party” games like mario party than first person shooters and what not. I will pick up zelda though. i’ll buy the shooters on my 360, the wii is for house parties :stuck_out_tongue:

^ Do they still have any left??

get warioware.

now.

[quote=“JDMSIR,post:13,topic:35114"”]

^ Do they still have any left??

[/quote]

i have to say i doubt it, they had 4 when i called at 10:30 yesterday… they sell stupid fast.

in my research, FYE in the galleria said they will be getting some in today around noon, and best buy in the galleria said they will have some sunday morning because it is in their ad (i assume this goes for all best buys then)

resident evil and zelda are both awesome

[quote=“nhcbr,post:16,topic:35114"”]

resident evil and zelda are both awesome

[/quote]

word, re 4 is like playing a different game and there is a lot of re play value. Zelda was just a great game but i haven’t touched it since i finished it.

warioware ftw

Woohooo time to go buy one this weekend to mod them now.

Bump. Anyone have one for sale? I have cash in hand.