wexford car show

^^ :rofl:

Looks like Iā€™ll be in the upper lot

Get in line Tod:blue:

word, upper lot closest to 19?

figured that was all you guys,
ill definantly be seeing all you this summerā€¦:hsdance:

w00t!

lol i have a group of girls i send out to do thatā€¦i just collect the money.

pics?

x2

im sure i can gather a few

ok then. post or :ban:

Great, just give it away. Now the upper lot is going to be packed. Ugh.

upper lot it is

possibly

edited cause they were explained to me

What is bullshit about those rules? I think thatā€™s reasonable since those are the only rules, other than no saving spots.

Iā€™m probably gonna be up there but it depends on my car situation, does it really matter if the paint is beat? I may have something under the hood to show?

OK let me address a couple things on here. As we approach the opening date of May 22nd, we need to let everyone know that since we made the decision to reduce the event to a Memorial Day to Labor Day (Fridays) schedule, there simply isnā€™t enough room on the schedule to accommodate every car (or truck) type. Therefore we donā€™t technically have a Truck Night, but we do have Jeeps and Off Road on August 14th. If you fall into that category, then by all means do come.

As for the Bikes, we just added a ā€œBlessing of the Bikesā€ on May 29th. This has turned out to be a huge event drawing around 250 bikes every year.

Gibson, Iā€™m sorry you donā€™t like the rules, but it is our sandbox so we reserve the right to set whatever rules we make. Frankly the pets and for sale signs rules are pretty much unenforceable, but we keep them in place to give us standing when we need to ask someone to remove their unruly animal (or reptile as we have a few years ago) or a guy that basically runs his used car business out of our lot.

As for the ā€œNo Alcoholā€ rule, we will stand firm on that one. For one thing, it is a church. Secondly, removing alcohol from the mix keeps the stupid quotient to a minimum.

I hope you all enjoy this yearā€™s cruises at North Way. Weā€™re looking forward to seeing all the PITTspeeders once again this year.

Jim Zufall
*Spokesman - Wexford Starlite Car Cruise
*Staff Writer ā€“ Motorsports World Magazine
*Co-Host/Reporter ā€“ Rappinā€™ on Racinā€™ Radio
*Winner ā€“ PCTC Bill Steinbach Memorial Media Award

thanks for clearing that up. i just always thought it was just some dumb rules like the no hats rule in schools.

looking forward to another great year.

:ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban: