May 8th car show

I wouldnt say Im stuipid fast that Krispy Creame PT Cruiser from Monroeville will probably smoke me after about 100 mph, I got to much gear for highway or any high speed runs.

i need drivers for all my cars :smiley:

nothin wrong with that :smiley:

Im in so save me a spot and 6 for Cutty

we’ll have one saved i’ll probably head up there early to help them out again even tho i graduated already. i’d LOVE to see like 30-40 pittspeed representatives there that would be kick ass, u figured we get like 15 just on tuesday nights when we hang out…plus new dawn shouldn’t be hard.

damn it, i gotta work that day.

u got 2 months take that fucker off

im at 3000 rpm at 55 mph

Originally posted by BlueMeanieTSi
u got 2 months take that fucker off
its a gameday, i don;t think i can.

you betta, else i’z be pissed at jooo

Originally posted by Cutty
i need drivers for all my cars :smiley:

I’ll drive one!!! :x:

:gives:

ill probably be there

yeah you will haha

Il try n be there hopefully sumer semester classes wont start untill after that. but im sure ill have some bling bling by then new rotors n wheels :slight_smile: maybee some suspension parts i dunno so if anyone wants to race ill be game. I might even get some main campus boys to come along a mid to low 11 sec dsm n some other f bodies

Wow, that’s so weird that some of you guys were there last year…parked right next to kurt and I and we didn’t even know you :eek3: This will be a lot of fun having everyone there. I’m going to see if they want the dance team to dance again this time too :smiley:

count me in!!! more details maybe? when and where?

ok ill forward this to my buddy im the VP he is the president of the penn state car club up at university park. we have about 25 or so (maybe more after me not being there for semester) cars.

like mike said, there are some fuckin fast cars in the club also.

Originally posted by whitey
count me in!!! more details maybe? when and where?

penn state new kensington it’s on 780 in new ken directions i’ll get from coming north it’s not all that hard. it’s may 8th (saturday) probably starts at 10 or 11 i’ll get the exact time off my buddy joe dash plaques available for the first xxx cars so come early last year we were filled by like 12. there will be judging although thye’re going a little crazy on catagories from what i hear and tropies available.

whitey i’m gonna talk to joe bout maybe a pittspeed section we can get a banner maybe a laptop setup with the site loaded (dont’ need the connection per-say just something they can see) and information and shit like that. last year steel city’s finest showed up with about 20 cars we need to beat that this year. maybe showcase a couple of the more dominant cars from the site (maybe pewter if his car is done)

the dance team will probably dance again so it’s worth while, there will be a concession stand but i’ll probably bring a mini-grill if anyone wants to bring something just for our group.

check out the pics from last year you can see what all went on.

im in

i just got off the phone with joe he said if we got a good deal of cars comin there;s no problem setting up a pittspeed area, no officially we can’t rope off a section as that would cause problems but if enough of us get there early we can reserve spaces for the “pittspeed well knowns”

whitey he’d like to meet with you sometime before the event to show you the lot and see where you would want pittspeed to be at if that’s possible.

if we get tehre early enough there’s no reason we can’t take an entire corner.