May 8th car show

I’m in

Originally posted by BlueMeanieTSi
last year steel city’s finest showed up with about 20 cars we need to beat that this year

LOL :wink: I don’t think any of our cars will be done until late summer the way things have been going mostly with getting parts and finding garage time etc. I’ll see who I can round up. I know it this show was nice last year it was a great day and felt good to be out for the first time of the season.

im in… the truck isnt quite show material but it might draw a few faces

Originally posted by flyinglow57
im in… the truck isnt quite show material but it might draw a few faces
:rolleyes:

ill most likely come down to the show…my car aint worth showing tho

I have to work that night 7p to 7a and I’m working friday 11p till 7a. It will depend on how I feel if I really want to attempt that.

Time this was running would be good too with exact info so we can plan on this or see whats possible.

as i stated earlier the time hasn’t been released yet i’m telling you as i get the information

This is unacceptable. :tounge:

Kurt, I put the date on the NDC calendar, whenever they get a site up you’ll have to get me the link. :slight_smile:

I Can Be There But Its Not A Great Deal Modded. Its Show Car Pretty Though And I Think It May Turn A Few Heads.

yeah as they :puke:

Dude You Don’t Have To Capitalize Every Word. I Hope You Learned That In English Class. If You Didn’t You Shouldn’t Be Allowed To Graduate.

NeXt ThInG yOu KnOw He’Ll Be TyPiNg LiKe ThIs. :rolleyes:

i’ll be down and bring a few folks with me.

I’ll roll with PSU LPAC team

Looks like I’ll be there

Kurt maybe we can bring the Iroc up??? :smiley:

Originally posted by FORD03GT
I’ll roll with PSU LPAC team

:bigok:
I wont have my rims but my car will look like a dam mirror :slight_smile: n my stripes might be on too !

not to steal your post BlueMeanieTSi but i have the times and thought i would share them

10:00am - 4:00pm
registration 10:00am - 12:00pm
registration is $5.00

word thanks :smiley:

Originally posted by Mitsugrl97
Looks like I’ll be there

Kurt maybe we can bring the Iroc up??? :smiley:

Save me a spot next to the IROC. i really wanna park with it, im gonna get a mullet wig :smiley: