May 8th car show

Well since i could walk there if i absolutely had to, I’ll drive the 7 minutes and show up.

Penn State is to far unfortunatly.

For some reason its on our calender for May 16th??? but I’lll fix that and take your word for it, so i told everyone May 8th . Some people are such a pain in the ass to get ahold of!! :rant: …but its set so we’ll be thurrr for a bit. Hopefully the weathers awsome like last year and more people come out to join the fun. Save some spots for us casue we’re always late lol so I probly wont get a dash plaque this year :frowning:

BTW-IS this starting at 10 or 11??? or maybe I missed some details. CAn we get an update. thanks. -Brad

nope wont be there…i’ll be in VA for my cousin’s grad. from college.

it had to be moved because of another event i guess but it was moved way back last month so it’s set for the 8th. as for the time i just sent a message to joe to see when it starts.

10am registration is open.

if my car was worth looking at I would go but no, i think ill just hit up the after party

Originally posted by BlueMeanieTSi
10am registration is open.

werd

so we’ll hav eto leave pittsburgh around 4-4:30am to make it there on time…great!:smiley:

Originally posted by scfb518t
werd

so we’ll hav eto leave pittsburgh around 4-4:30am to make it there on time…great!:smiley:
brad, where you guys meeting up??? Kurt can we meet you somewhere by the show and follow you to it? Ill be coming out 28N

Originally posted by BlkP42E
brad, where you guys meeting up??? Kurt can we meet you somewhere by the show and follow you to it? Ill be coming out 28N

we’re meeting up at Andy’s house right off McKnight. Just come up so we can all cruise out there together. Not sure on departure time but I’ll let ya know when I do.

shit it takes 20m from pitts to new ken barring any construction traffic…chad if you don’t come with them you can call me when u get off the exit (14) and i can meet you somewhere there.

Originally posted by scfb518t
we’re meeting up at Andy’s house right off McKnight. Just come up so we can all cruise out there together. Not sure on departure time but I’ll let ya know when I do.

gotta be up there around 9:15-9:30

who’s gonna be doing the pittspeed booth? is that still happeneing because i’ll be there in the morning to set it up or whatever doesn’t matter to me.

since thats my graduation i will not be able to attend… but maybe sonny can come and bring the pittspeed stuff and shirts… let me know

I will be there. :slight_smile:

yea pittspeed meet lets do it :cool:

a nice shiney gold or black pittspeed sitcker would stand the suby out hhmmmmm HINT HINT,whats a ps shirt? XXXL

I won’t be making the show… have some running around to do… but I will be at kurts house that nite

i can hook it up!!!

hit up my cell whitey, i’ll be at the track tonight!!! :mrT:

ya i’ll take some pittspeed stickers and a large ps shirt :cool: