Penn State New Ken car show?

Does anyone know if they’re sponsering a car show this summer? They usually have it in May sometime, but I haven’t heard anything about it. It usually has a decent turn out.

no word on it. I usually find stuff like that but couldn’t. Doesn’t see, like UPJ is having one either this year.

I heard someone saying that UPJ is having one. I have no idea what the date is, though.

they should advertise then like they did last year :dunno:

we always go out to the psu show on an annual basis

i was talking to joe (ex car club prez) he said the guys runnin the show this year just aren’t as gung ho about things as he was…if u noticed last year wasn’t all that great either compared to the year before that…things went downhill when most of us “hard core” people graduated

beat, now we need a new destination for the first seasonal rollout

lets just all meet up there anyway haha

i’ll stroll up there… let me know a few days in advance… that’s about a 20 mile drive, and the Metro is slooooooow.

penn state new ken is not even 15 mins from my house. ill probably be there if its not a friday or a saturday

May 21-22 Modified Madness (state College, PA) if thats the one you are wondering about. We will be there

yeah that’s the one we’re all wondering about…since it says new ken in the title :doh:

:rofl: