Car Show June 20th Fathers Day

I figured maybe we could have a PITTSPEED meet on this but if you don’t want to go that’s fine.

There will be a car show in Uniontown at Quik Signs Plus (formerly known as Signs & Designs) and they will be having their 3rd annual car show. The location will be in their parking lot right next to the sheetz in Uniontown. I will be there and entered.

There is a 10 dollar admission fee and that will benefit The American Cancer Society. There will be numerous awards given out from old cars to new, trucks, suv’s, you name it. I will release the time when i get the sheet because i have internship there. There will be 25 randomly selected judges.

The awards will be various such as nicest paint,nicest vinyls, best in show, nicest engine, nicest interior,best under construction, and even worse car. There are more awards but i can’t think of them off-hand.

Any questions leave a message on the board and i’ll be more then happy to answer them.

Mine should be done before that, ill make it out…keep us posted.:smiley: :cool:

GM nationals are out at carlisle. I think soem people were kicking around going to that for the weekend…

i should be there…

Yea there is gonna be 1 hell of a turn out for this it was on tv i forget what channel.

Originally posted by sunhawk08

The awards will be various such … even worse car.

That will be a tough competition especially in Uniontown.

Hey F-BOY we can’t all be big time city folk haha :tounge: