Car show June 12th

All the info should be in the flyer I made. But if you have any questions just ask.

Also, if people could print this flyer out and pass it around to friends they know would come to the show please do so. Also can I get a sticky on this?

nice :grouphug:

So whos all coming?

if my car is done,maybe i’ll show!!!

can i get a sticky?

i’ll probley be their

So whos coming to this thing??? its this saturday i hope everyone comes to it.

i probly won’t make it do to my car and it’s current problem. so i hope ppls take pics so i can see what was all there.

i got reserves will not be done till after 5…and someone was playing bumper cars with my car while i was in wallmart

:dunno: anything is possible…

i work till 5 but plan on stopping after

a few of us may be coming. we have to go to a cookout at 6…what time is trophies and such?

im thinking that i will award trophies at around 5

is there any other type of entertainment…or is it just a show, and do you HAVE to be there before 1? Just trying to get exact details since we have alot going on this weekend.

You dont HAVE to, but i would like people to instead of people coming and going all day.

Their will be a DJ at the show. I have over 40 donations from various companies and their will be raffles all day long for the gift certificates and products that were donated and a 50/50 ever 2 hours.

Theres stuff from quiznos to olive garden to good year to home depot to pep boys and so on. all of this still will be raffled away. so even if you have a car that you dont think is show worthy then come out and try and win things.

bump

i shopuld be their around 12-1 gotta put new suspension in my friends ta then re painbt my ricer black rims :mrT:

awsome, who else is coming

bumpity bump