Pittsburgh Car Show

I am working on a car show for this summer; I have almost all the details worked out. The show will be a fundraiser for the Make-a-Wish foundation. I am looking for help paying for any of the costs I will encore in putting the car show together (i.e. insurance, DJ, trophies, ect.)

If anyone works somewhere they think the owner would be willing to donate let me know, and I can come out and give you the paper work, or fax it.

Also, if anyone knows a DJ, or even DJ’s themselves that would do the show for free/cheap let me know

The show will be on June 12, 2004 at the Allegany County Airport. It will probably cost $5 to enter (just like the one I threw at Loews at the waterfront last summer)

Thanks in advance for any and everyone’s help. I hope to make this a fun and enjoyable day for all.

will their be racing?

Originally posted by whitey
will their be racing?

no, its just a car show. sorry.

Sounds cool. Once you get the details worked out, make a post and I’ll sticky it.

sweet i’ll take some photos from the sky (i fly out of AGC all the time )

Originally posted by thefranchise
sweet i’ll take some photos from the sky (i fly out of AGC all the time )

That would be really cool.

:cool:your not a queer after all :bigthumb: :bigthumb:

i know a real good dj! good buddy of mine!

dramajay@hotmail.com

email him tell him you got his email from spangler

Ok, the car show is going threw. It will be June 12th at noon. I am looking for companies to sponsor the show, however they can. I have the information that you would need to write the donation off in your taxes since the car show is benefiting Make-a-Wish. Anyone working at a place they know would donate, or anyone who owns a place that would like to donate, just email me at neternms@netscape.net or PM me on here. I am more then happy to except any type of donations.

june 12th i will be on my 27 hr flight to SEOUL

I may stop down but It won’t be till late due to working the Lemuiex Golf inventational that day.

Get me more info ASAP and we can at least post it up on our event calender for you.

if i get my job back at firestone ill mention this to the manager and see if he wants to do anything. he might be willing to donate some money but prob not. we will see though.

good luck and you will see me there fo sho

also, anyone know of a good trophy place around pittsburgh?

i have a race car,not a show car!!!

will their be a domestiport trophy? i might be able to enter in that class

thats my class :finger:

Sounds like a cool idea. If the weather’s good for flying, I’ll probably fly down. If not, I might bring the car. Hope you get a good turnout for a good cause.

Thats cool

PULLIN CARDS: no motor,no show or race car? :dunno:

:moon: