Hello

I’m new to the site. I live in the city of Pittsburgh (near west Mifflin) I have a 97 grand am with 2.4TC 5speed and the only mod right now is an iceman intake. I’m planning on having a car show this summer at the Allegheny County Airport sometime in June (probably the 12th) I’m working with make a wish (all proceeds will go to them) and the airport to square everything out right now. If you went to the car show at Loews Theater last June then you know what I can put together. I don’t know what else to say right now.

Oh yea I wanted to say that I joined as grandamld9 but it though I was under 13 so it wanted parents permission. It appears that the two links are crisscrossed when you sign up to say if you older or younger then 13.

welcome

whats your grandam look like, is it quite a few differect colors?

welcome

welcome- :smiley: :smiley: :cool:

welcome :cool: were are all the nobs comin from

Originally posted by VictorSmalls
welcome

whats your grandam look like, is it quite a few differect colors?

possibly Blackz28’s buddy :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :tounge:

http://www.cardomain.com/id/urweak thats my car.

i got here threw one of the pittsburgh sites, maybe newdawn or something like that.

And whats up with asking if its different colors? lol

Originally posted by 97GrandAMLD9
http://www.cardomain.com/id/urweak thats my car.

i got here threw one of the pittsburgh sites, maybe newdawn or something like that.

And whats up with asking if its different colors? lol

Lots of pimps formally on here had different colored Grandams:D

welcome aboard…

so whos interested in coming to the show?

A guy out in west mifflin somewhere has a green gt with a raim air hood and some z3 fenders and a huge wing, ect, ect. The car is about 4 differect colors.

Ill be heading to the show as long as long as I have everything done that i want done with the car.

Originally posted by VictorSmalls
A guy out in west mifflin somewhere has a green gt with a raim air hood and some z3 fenders and a huge wing, ect, ect. The car is about 4 differect colors.

never seen it, what year?

Note sure, i’ll say a 96-97, something like that

so whos interested in coming to the show?

not me. Unless there will be racing on the tarmac

Originally posted by Darkstar
not me. Unless there will be racing on the tarmac

yea ok…if you want to go to jail while dodging planes

yea ok…if you want to go to jail while dodging planes

Well, i can tell you that if you can come up with a show that incorporates racing, like the original Street Outlawz, then this board would be 100% behind it and would work tirelessly to support it.

Well, i can tell you that if you can come up with a show that incorporates racing, like the original Street Outlawz, then this board would be 100% behind it and would work tirelessly to support it.

:eek: :boink :beer:

no theres not going to be any racing, im just trying to put together a show for fun, and in the mean time it will benifit a good cause. its probably only going to be 5 bucks to enter and there will be trophies for 1st-3rd in best import, domestic suv/truck, exotic/euro, and maybe classic/pre-1980.

im gonna most likely make it anyways, just racing would be a great addition. But its your event