world of wheels 2008

whos going?

I considered entering my car, But i really hate car shows. Esp if i would have to be there for 3 days

any input? is there a package deal if you take more then one car in?

…:hsugh:

joe if you do i will

I am going but not my car . It isn’t cool enough yet for that

it will be fun spangler! I will be there this year as well, i can’t believe it… but fuck it. maybe people will actually come this year

i wouldnt mind going to this year to check shit out, i havent gone in a couple years

Last year I waited in line for 4 hours to get Ray Misterio’s autograph for my nephew. I wanted to die!

id like to bring the race car down for the show but havent decided yet…either way ill deff be down

ill prob stop by one night. thats it.

the $3 off coupons have hit your local parts stores!!!

get them now, or I can grab a stack from work and give them to Jeff…

great that will work perfect

i work tonight…ill grab a stack. not sure if ill be around your way this weekend but im sure somewhere along the lines ill see green

yup putting my car in this year

when is it?

feb 17,18,19? maybe…whatever that weekend is i think

SO it it right around the same time as the regular pittsburgh auto show? Cause I know that is usually during valentines day.

Auto Show is in April again this year

ugh that means i have to wash it…:greddy:

From “CarCruises Online”…

Event Title:
Pittsburgh, PA. World of Wheels Show Feb 22, 23, 24
the New David L. Lawrence Convention Center
Address:
1000 Fort Duquesne Blvd
City, State Zip Code:
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15222
Date:
2/22/2008
Time:
3PM to 10PM
Entry Fee:
$13

Description:

Current ISCA members pay $15 to show their car, membership in the ISCA is $50, Features this year include the Master Builder Award, $800 cash The Steel City Award of Excellence, Old School Rods, Xtreme Street, Race World, a display of Pinstriper Art, Hot Rods, Motorcycles, Pickups, Race Cars, Street Racers, Traditional Rods and More, fore more info Bob Ulanowicz, 1511 Middlecrest Drive, Glenshaw, PA. 15116, (412) 487-8348, ulanowicz@worldofwheels.com

Contact Email:
www.worldof wheels.com

pay someone else to do it :smiley: