world of wheels 2008

which is B.S., I wonder why!?

I’ll be there at some point during the weekend. I’ll be in Chicago for work until the 22nd so no car there.

Show Car … would look better with these :bigthumb:

Worth entering the Miata maybe?

x2! :slight_smile:

im just getting my wheels all redone now…not sure yet if im gonna do chrome or not depends on $

adam is gonna let me use his for the show!!!

aww how nice of him

Definitely, you would get a ton of attention with that thing.

I have one suggestion…

If you’re putting you car in, please detail it or have it detailed. I hate when they let shit in there with dirt on the tires, filthy engine bay or interior. I didn’t pay to see a bunch of dirty wrecks.

feel free to come detail my car, that way you can say the show was worth looking at least one car.

thanks,

whitey

looks like you volunteered yourself. thanks Zack.:blue:

:rofl: :owned:

I wasn’t directing that at any one particular person, just in general. Clean cars FTW.

Some of the cars are daily drivers, i’ve never SEEN that dirty of a vehicle down there…but seeing some dirt on the tread of the tires or what not doesnt make me think less of the vehicle. It shows that they actually driver there shit

That is different as well. If it’s driven, there’s not much you can do once it’s inside. I’m talking about the cars I’ve seen (although it has been an extreme few) that the owner has made no effort to clean.

yea…adams cousin owns his own detailing place so im just gonna have him do it

I’m going mudding in mine before I enter it in the show…

This show has been going down hill for years, would be nice to see it pick up.

you gonna push it around thru the mud ?