guageing intrest, wings over pittsburgh july 8th car cruise and bike night!

Wings Over Pittsburgh Airshow
CAR CRUISE AND BIKE NIGHT!
FRIDAY 8th 2005
6:30-10:00
FREE ADMISSION

you will be parked appox 20 feet from all the jets and planes,
DJ Food possibley trophys and prizes --and you know we canb offer good prizes!

Dyno runs. that prob wont be free will have to contract out a company
if i can show there will be enough intrest! maybe prize for highest horsepower!

and other susprises during the night (USAFR Jet car blasting flames and screaming down the runway) will be able to open up air show center and will be able to walk amoung all the planes!

also talk about renting out booth spaces for local companys. a booth to items on display and having a car to the left and right of the booth!..if this is an intrest pm me!

once again this is pretty much ago ahead but i need to show the big wigs that people will def come out!.

so check in and check in your buddys if they have an intrest. we need to get an idea on how big the space should be. i guessing enough room to fill 1000 cars!

where is this again? I assume at an airport but there is 3 nearby me. I’d very much like to go. But the big question for me is: will I be allowed to drag down the run way and make sparks? :rofl: :rofl:

I would but me and Jenn along with some other form my club will be at the GM small Car Bash in Indianapolis , at the Raceway Park all weekend.

Sorry :frowning:

it will be on the airport runway!!!

and no you wont be allowed to drag and make sparks!

this will own that! :blue:

Which airport? Zelie, Beaver, or Pittsburgh Intl.?

BUMMER

Pittsburgh intl!!

Not really, When I go to the one in Indy, I won’t have to deal with “what? its not a (enter f-body or 5.0) what a waste”, plus it will get me out of pittsburgh.

I could get a couple people, 3 or 4 cars

if im home ill be there w/ my dad

im sure the G body crew will go !!!
u let bj know 500 cars will come outta the woodworks

if you print out some flyers n hit the washington country cruisers @ the mcdonalds and otehr shows im sure youll have a huge turnout !

my uncle works at the 911th out there. I’ll see if he knows about it. He has a 70 duster with a 440 in it and knows a good amount of people with muscle cars.

I will be at the show both days.

BTW - when the planes come in on friday nad do the practice show, is ther a good place to go watch this? I hear the pilots do crazy stuff when they come in for an air show and would like to see it.

I would probably come out for the car show, but I wasn’t a big fan of the airshow the last time I was there.

Blue Angels > Thunderbirds by far

it’s free, how can you complain?

I’m not complaining. I’ve been to a lot of airshows (including Oshkosh 3 times, nothing really tops that), and after a while they just get boring. I’m glad they put it on, people around here should see the military aircraft up close and in action.

yea, I saw a few airshows down near Pensacola where my brother is stationed, and they were kick ass, but the show last year up here with the f14 and 15 with the p51 mustang was pretty cool

Pittspeed is in as having an offical set up booth at the show!!

thanks guys!

:cool: , i’ll be there.

Nice Job Spanglar !!! :cool:

Where do you go in at? the same parking lot for the air show?

this is at the guard base and not greater pitt right?