Cars4Cancer C4Challenge

Thought we would share this with Shift518.com I saw this site decal on a green vdub beetle so we thought we would make a presence here since we are part of the 518 !!! Also Camping is available on site for Saturday and Sunday since the show is attracting alot of people form out of state Cost for Camping NOTHING. :excited

^is she gonna be there?!

I’m there if she is.

Good shit

If you bring the girl from the flyer, you may run out of room to out members.

(No pun intended)

Drift Hustle guys will all be there anthony…can’t wait!

Bring girl on front PLZ. This sounds like fun, I’ll be there most likely.

I would like to go but i’m curious if it’s just a car show or if there is like drag racing or drifting or some kind of racing.

Come on wayne read the flier. There is drag racing

i skimmed it. FML.

Give him a break, girl on the front is hella distracting.

Yes Ur.Addiction/Christina Skorochod is hosting the show and will be there and Wallace I know you will be there and I think we will be raffling off some tickets for d1 in Englishtown, NJ besides I will be at the Valley Friday to Support you You are going to be there on the 14th right?

nope they didn’t want to get the drag racers mad with the all dust from the flood so they just shut us down. no drift event til sept 11.

i will be there and i know a bunch of the guys from up here will be there.

adam

i will not be attending wallace…out of town that weekend :frowning:

bullshit! leave me your keys and $30 i’ll have teilah take your car.

uuhhhhhhhhhh…

no

this ^ is why you suck!

Well what do you know Even Adam is a part of this site NYCE ! AND Wallace I think you HAVE to call me I cant find your number I got some pretty KewL Shiznit in the works and I know you will be all over it !!!

I’ll be going, bringing both the 911 and R34. The R34 should be show ready by then. The 911 will prolly be doing drag racing duty.