2009 Car show/Meet

I was thinking about organizing a car show / meet for this summer, now not just like a local meet but something huge, and not limited to certain cars ,but all imports or muscle cars, pretty much anything that is customized…I wanna make it available to everyone in the Northeast, I would do some advertising all over the tri state area, I want this to get some attention, Possibly seeing if any of the local dealerships wanna sponser it and of course local tuning shops, stereo shops, blah blah blah …I think it would be a awesome turn out ! what do you guys think ? :number1

Feel free to spread to any other forums anyones on, lets get this going ! ;D

n00dz?

dont think it will work

+1

Anything is possible, its all in how you get it done!

Cliff ! hahaha jk :nono

wishful thinking but goodluck with it, i remember last year we all wanted to do a track day and no one came through with it, only about 3 people paid, ghey

i have been doing this for a very long time and if you dont have any mojor money it wont be the size your talking about.

good luck and remember “if you build it they will come”

yup. Thats what I was thinking. A local meet is the best idea… and advertisers are going to want to donate towards bigger meets.

thats the whole point of it being big, I remember one year there was a car show up in clifton park at northern lights, I wanna do something like that, just a bit bigger, and shit I got 5-6 months to plan it, I cant do it alone though, If everyone on the forums help plan it and talk about to people and business’s it can possibly be done.

If i were from new jersey why and what is going to make we want to drive to albany to hang out in a parking lot.

not to mention the insurance, bathrooms, food, entertainment, police, clean up crew, marketing advertising, flyers, a large parking lot that will let u have an event, where is all that going to come from.

Whaa?? ;p Blame me. You know you can’t.

well that of course would have to be taken into consideration, I was also thinking someone that has a portable dyno could bring it and do rips for like 50 bucks or something, that might pull people in and make some good money for the owner of the dyno…theres lots of possibilitys for everything, and if you get like keeler honda or lia honda to sponser it you get them to help with costs, along with maybe boomers , etc…

:hug

:nod

good luck. you’ll need it ;D

well if I do pull this off, I will deserve a big pat on the back :nod , remember I have boobs, boobs = power LOL jk :crackup

pics or they dont exist :ninja

Definatly wont work, Why would people from NYC/NJ want to come up to albany for a show when there is ALWAYS a show going on in that area… Example: Hot Import Nights, Hot Import Nights Nightshift wich Drift Brigade does demos at all throughout the day… Funk Flex Car show… again another huge show that we are contracted to do Demos throughout the day at… Plus theres ALWAYS huge shows at Englishtown raceway park… The amount of money that it would cost for entertainment, insurance and the such is just rediculous, and honestly, theres not much around here to draw a crowd from the tri state area

They exist… :lol