2009 Car show/Meet

lol I just realized almost every thread that Tricia posts in its about n00dz and tits.

eh’ forget it, nothing can ever be done if no one supports it. Nevermind. :confused

:lol

They dont exist … :nono

Its not that no one supports it… its just that youre on the shift board where any response to a girl is about noods and tits. The meet just needs to start out on a smaller scale thats all.

wow, you went from “I can do it, I go plenty of time” to “fuck it” in no time.

So if I limit it to the capital area everyone will help get it going ?

I have big ideas but I will be the first one to throw in the towel if I see it going nowhere, and with no one supporting it , it will go no where. lol

Yes. Start on a smaller scale. Combine 518carscene with shift518 day. ;p See how it goes from there. Next year expand out with other ideas. Its upstate NY, theres nothing to do here lol.

See, now thats a idea, :nod , Its a great start to get something planned for this summer, now lets get more ideas and more ppl on board to get this planned.

:+1

We could do like an all day meet/show on a Saturday and than go to the Vally :ponder

Or you guys coulda come to the Edinburg auto-x!

yesssss ! Another great idea ! ;D

id be down for either

So Tricia, start planning. What events do you want? Where do you want this to take place? Is it going to be a typical friday/saturday night meet or is this going to be an event? Park day? Track day? Go-Kart day? Come up with ideas, this is something we all could get going and itd be a lot cheaper / easier to get a local meet goin.

Well it would be cool to kinda “kick off” the summer with this meet, and I know the Auto cross isnt usually until sept. …so I think we should do a vote and what ever the majority vote is we will do :slight_smile:

They have one on the spring as well

find out when that is if ya could ;D

i’ve help to plan large meets before… it’s a Ton of work and takes even more money to pull off

i’d say think about how much it would cost to put it on… then add like 10k in un-known fee’s and coverage