Cars4Cancer Input in the 518

Alright all this is a little different BUT that’s one of the points of Cars4Cancer. I am asking everyone here the good points the selling points and the bad points of what we have done and to try to make this stronger, and for the people who are on here that know who I am, know that what you have to say does make a difference in what Cars4Cancer is trying to accomplish and your input is appreciated and yes this even means bringing up stuff that you don’t like BUT also give me your input on how to remedy it.

if you ask me, the show was way too long. you need to keep peoples interest by having things all going on while the car show is going on. like the djs out in a tent in the crowd of cars, try and get some vendors, ect ect.

The whole moving of cars thing was irritating. You should have set up the music in the parking lot, right near the vehicles.

i would say the best bet would be to start putting cars near the entertainment stage first to make sure that if the amout of people coming is smaller then you might have thought you won’t have to move the cars around later in the day. i know you had alot of people say they were going to show and didn’t but that’s how i would have tried to fix it.

wow everything that i said. thanks for repeating.

your welcome. it’s a little different then putting a tent in the middle of a parking lot. but anytime i can help let me know!

Well I am going to set up a meeting for EVERYONE absolutely interested in helping the Cars4Cancer Mission work to its best. Wallace throughout the posts yes you have been to all of thm right with your green Jetta how could I have forgotten. So you know first hand the progression of what has been accomplished and the FAILs of what we have done also.

yea let me know when your meeting up and i’ll try to get some people and we can try to help.

shorter, judges that know about cars, motorcycle stunt shows, and ofcourse more whores!!!

^What he said!

ahahahahaa oh man thats not nice but still funny they did it just to entertain honestly they werent even interested in doing a bikini contest BUT thought you guys would like it

I agree with everything stated already. Vendors Help out ALOT. You could even make money off Vendors. They usuially Rent out a spot at YOUR show. so more money can go towards your cause.

i agree with the more whores part

I’m just pissed I missed it.

most of the so called “whores” there im good friends with. All Models for Kristie Marie Photography.

:rofl

Ok we need “new” whores.

Steves (91 240)cp girl should come :ninja

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:roflhahahaha you got me rollin…

agreed

This is not the same BUT someone took a video of it so enjoy…

Akward Bikini Contest’s FTW.