Cars4Cancer Input in the 518

i didnt stay for that. ill have to ask my lil birdy how she did.

:rofl … :shifty

pics of your whore hosted in imageshack naow

I’ll PM later since I dont want to post OT in this thread.

She’s a cute little red head. :naughty

eagerly awaits pm

18 PM’s later :lol

you’re all going to throw vegetables and stuff at me, but…SQ show? :smiley:

I think a SPL show would be better off. If you want to set something up, I may be able to help for next year, or can get someone who can do a show. I threw the sound off at the scion show in saratoga 2 years ago and drew people from MA, CT, NH, ME and Canada. Alot of those people need the points for finals (car audio) and are used to traveling 8+hrs to shows since there isint very many in the NE.

Maybe the guys from Electronics Warehouse, Boomer and Precision can team up and run a SPL/SQ portion of the show? I’m sure it’d be great publicity for both to get their names out there even more?

What about a drift show?

YES PLEASE!:excited

Or maybe contact SLAP and see if they are still willing to do a show. IMHO, those were some of the best shows in the area, well rounded, spl, sq and car show. I cant remember any that I went to (and i went to A LOT of them) that wernt quality shows. I am also friends with the guy that runs New england SPL( http://newenglandspl.com/ ) who has a pretty good format he runs, that is quite popular in eastern NE. Im sure I could arrange something…

lets work on that Marty:thumbup

I have many resources, if given adequite time in advance, im sure I could pull something off.

Honestly, I would have LOVED to bring the truck out to this past show. But honestly, nothing I saw even mentioned a sound off on the fliers, any posts. I FINALLY saw something when I went to their website looking for what time bands were playing and noticed it at the bottom of the “class list”

good talk.

ask Cars4Cancer how much time in advance he needs to know for the next show and if we start working on it early i dont see why we cant at least try, right?

CP bikini contest

/Thread

the way u were checking out that women at the gym the other day, u stay away from anything with a vagina u slut

:rofl That bitch would GET IT!! Nothin wrong with a cougar…