Car show help (girls!!!)

hey yall

My family and I are having a benefit Car show for my uncle is was diagnosed with Stage 3 Bowel Cancer.

The show will be on Sept 14th at the Steak and Shake in the Waterfront from 12-5

I am looking for some girls to help sell raffle tickets and 50/50.

i have the flyers ready so if anyone could help pass them out, or even post it at your work i can email it to you.

i know theres a good amount of hot Pittspeed girls on here…so Im calling out to you for help.

Please let me know if you are interested!

i am looking to do a bike night some where in Monroeville also. I could use all the tits and a$$ for that one!

Let me know if you can be of assistance.

If anyone has any suggestions, feel free to pass them along.

Thanks!
Sonya

sunnylee15215@yahoo.com
412-403-1709

there’s like 4 girls here.

3 girls and a horse look alike :spank:

I wish you luck with the benefit, colo-rectal cancer is no joke.

^^^those fackers beat me to it. Three are ten-footers, one is at least a hundred-footer (with two bags for safety)

lol well…can I borrow some girlfriends?

Bump for a great cause.

I was going to ask if we could bring our cars down but I’m going to be on my way back from a beer festival in Harrisburg and I don’t think I’ll be up by noon lol…

lol pittspeed is more than welcome to join in!!! please feel free to bring a banner and section off the club. exceeding limits truck club is doing that. steak and shake is also offering 20% off food too.

well, i cant really comment on the other girls. i know of only a few…and im sure youve seen more of them than myself. but that makes me wonder if your including me in on that #. :ugh:

countdown till sexywhtchk’s picture is posted starts now…

http://www.fmvperformance.com/forum_items/Smileys/default/popcorn2.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

love to come but its the All Olds fall show at 7springs and i’m tryin to bring home some hardware.

i might be able to come.

there’s one on here that is a PRO at getting $1 donations. You should hit her up.

If i lived in the Pitt area I would help out!

Send someone a flyer and get it posted where people can download it.

http://pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45911

Aw, I’ll be up at my cabin, or else I would love to help.

If you cant attend, printing out a few flyers and passing them around or just posting one somewhere is more than i can ask for!!! thank you guys so much!!!

you can visit www.cmitmt.org for more details and other events.

ok sonya … i can help i guess
so far im free but let me know
its kinda cool cause i work at steak n shake in greensburg
but let me know what you need me to do etc

im sure Maria (owner of sns branch) wont mind me helping lol

MANNNN! Who deleted my “countdown till sexywhitegirl” joins post.