Car show June 12th

I just want to thank eveyone who came out today, i had alot of fun. How did everyone else feel about the show? (this was my first show) who was there, i saw alot of FF people and then i saw sight n sound and the guy with the STI dont know who else is on this board that was there.

But yea give you impressions on the show, tell me what you think.

did anyone on here attend?

yea I know Matt with the 240 went…guess he had to be there since his cars on the flyer! (nice call whoever decided on that :hahano: )

Anyway I heard it was something along the lines of…“the worst car related event ever”…and I know Matt, hes a funny guy but man, when he says somethin like that you know its gotta be true…
all for a good cause of course but still
so Im glad I hit up grad parties to eat/drink for free all day instead of going to this… :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Well it wasn’t that bad, it would have been pretty good if there was a larger turnout. There was only about 50 cars there. They did do a very good job on getting door prizes though. I won a $100 bowling party…lol…and an air conditioner tune-up, and and gift certificate to go tanning…oh yes! If anyone of you attended street outlawz in october, then you wouldn’t call this the “worst car related event ever”… Just needed better promotion.

On that note…our car show that we are helping put together in Turtle Creek has alot of interest, and there is ALOT of people that we know of coming. At least 4 clubs in the area already confirmed that they will be there. The ad on our site is getting over 200 unique hits a day! So heres that thread for more info…http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6045.

I used his car from a car show i helped put together last year down at Loews Theater. This was the first show i put together by myself, and it went well i think, but i was hopping for more cars, i guess i learned some things and ill put together a better show next year.

sounds like a draaaaaag already :zzz:
car clubs :rofl:

ever car that was there i got a pic of. Think I got like 40-55 shots. It wasn’t bad wasn’t that good. The spot were it was at was really good. The turn out was ah. Had a few very nice cars though that I have never seen at shows before. If anyone is willing to host pics Ill send em. Even though “one of the cleanest GN’s was there and didnt win anything” its was ite.

I seen those before :kekegay:

:beer: for trying
Live and learn life goes on :bigthumb:

I wish i was in a car club. :hs:

they dont!!! :bukkake:

Do you have any pictures of the 350z that was there?

i bet fantom forces web site has pics of every car

it will by tomorrow…

:bigok:

that 350z was insane. i didnt get a good look at it but i saw it was turboed and had an NX intercooler sprayer on it.

pics are up http://www.fantomforce.com/pghcarshow.html

anyone else take some pictures of the show?