Pittsburgh AutoShow?

Any of you guys gonna make it out to the Pittsburgh Autoshow this week? Im gonna be heading out Wensday around 4PM:cool:

After work today.

i may be down wed or thurs

i am trying to get my free tickets

My friend has free tickets…just not sure which night we are gonna go

Guys, you don’t need free tickets… lol… I went yesterday (Sunday) and was too lazy to walk over to the main entrence, so I walked in the first entrance and it said “exit only” so I figured it was like world of wheels where you have to buy tickets up at the top… well, I walk up the steps, get to the top, no ticket counter… Me, my girlfriend and her brother walked in scott free without even the thought of someone catchign us… Guess it works out when you don’t mean to do it… But hey, give it a try, if someone stops you say you were outside smoking and you came back in…

It is a pretty good show. The ford gt looks damn cool.

free tickets= :cool:
it pays to work for a car club

I got me some free tickets too

:smiley: :cool: :eek3:

Yeah I went saturday and already got pics, Ford Gt was badass. It was a little smaller than I originally thought.

The 2005 mustang looked alright It sort of look like it had a GT 500 look to the front. The female anouncer though sucked ass and was talking about things she probably shouldn’t have.

got free tickets too!! going tomorrow night

how does everyone get free fuckin tickets?

ill take a few if someone wants to give them up??

MY dad works for GM:D :smiley: …i am going to try to get as many tickets as i can

my uncle is VP of 6 dealerships

ill prolly head down there thursday, i usually get free tickets from a friend too

is it better then last year? I hate the new convetion center what aa waste of money.

Ill be sporting my Pittspeed shirt on wensday, hopefully I see some of you guys out there:D

Sunday, from 11-1, I’ll be at the Mini Cooper display selling raffle tickets to win one of the first Mini Cooper Cabrios.

so im guessing its for this weekend… to?:

Originally posted by BETRAYED93
so im guessing its for this weekend… to?:

it ends sunday. 6pm.

I believe kurt is heading down today (wednesday) w/ a few people, I think im gonna try to get down there Sunday.