June 30th car show in Monroeville...

Phil [Ruined] sent this to me & I thought I would forward to everyone else.

http://www.akvalley.net/~ss/carshowflyer07.jpg

thats the same day as the dyno day at hybrid

Thanks Tod.

Hi. We did this last year and the weather screwed us up, but the potential was huge. With the amount of planning going into this year it should be quite a day. It’s being organized by the Allegheny chapter of the S2Ki community.

It’s from Noon to 4PM at Monroeville Mall in Boscov’s side lot. It’s a $10 donation per car. There will be a DJ, a Chinese Auction, Crowd Favorite Trophys, a 50/50 raffle and more.

For a flyer, donation form or more details contact me or Aldo at the following email addresses:

Me (Phil) - ram67ps@comcast.net

Aldo - scalises@zoominternet.net

Also, if you’d like to help out on the day of the show, or donate money, services or goodies for the auction that would be much appreciated as well.

Hope to see you there. Thanks all.
Phil.

Have you never done two things in one day?

I’ll be coming back from a the GTO Nationals that morning, but I may try to do both. And a wedding later in the day.

hmmm same day as my bday…i think i might spend it there

im game since i wont be attending the dyno day trip for lack of a Awd dyno…

Hope to see you there!

I would like to make it, we’ll see, maybe I’ll hit it up on my way home from the dyno, are there any door prizes?

With your $10 registration, you’ll get some complimentary tickets for the chinese auction (items still being donated and collected, mostly car related stuff) with the opportunity to buy more, and a 50/50 drawing. But since it’s all going to Make-A-Wish, all donated items will be part of the chinese auction. The crowd favorite trophies will be free :).

Bump. :slight_smile:

If Dyno Day didn’t fall on the same day I would be down.

i’ll show up

Understood. I wish it didn’t, but scheduling around everything that everybody had going on was tough. We mainly had to go by the mall’s and the organizers’ (us :slight_smile: ) schedules.

Have fun at your shin-dig, and we’ll try to do the same. :slight_smile:

See you there Aeroking. Typhoon? Cyclone?

Nice spelling, Phil.

Syclone. He may call your car an MSX :smiley:

cy·clone /ˈsaɪkloʊn/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[sahy-klohn] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun 1. a large-scale, atmospheric wind-and-pressure system characterized by low pressure at its center and by circular wind motion, counterclockwise in the Northern Hemisphere, clockwise in the Southern Hemisphere.

Sorry. No offense intended. I’m a Honda guy remember??? :smiley:

With all that mumbo jumbo, you still spelled it wrong. The old Mercury from the early 70’s is Cyclone. The GMC that we all know & love is Syclone. I think there was a naming rights thing with FoMoCo, so GMC spelled it different.

It’s still spelled wrong. But I understand GM and their way of thinking. I believe the phrase is “monkey *ucking a football”? :slight_smile: j/k

Bump. Hope to see some of you this weekend :).

I might not be able to go… Thats the same day as Bunfest 2007. (For the Pittsburgh House Rabbit Society)

a rabbit show? WTF