May 7th car show

May 7th is the Mon Valley CTC car show. Iam trying to get a bunch of ppls to join in. it’s only $5 for the day plus first few ppls there get something from what i hear. Iam gona enter my car cause a bunch of friends asked me too and i thought i be cool if some members here would like to enter or just show up. from what i know it starts at 11am and i plan on getting there arround 10:00am or 10:30am.

Is Bill Clark organizing it? He teaches machine shop there. I heard there was a good turnout last year with decent variety. I might try to attend. What is the cause “March of Dimes”?

yeah i believe bill is orgnizing it. last year was a really good turn out, we had burn out ally it was awesome. also all kinda of diff cars was there nice size too if you ask me. i really don’t know the cause.

im in cause i know i wont have anything else to do lol

cool the more ppls the better.

count me in too, i wonder if i can win anything with what i got… uhhhhh its worth a try

you need a pittspeed sticker first :bigok: contact whitey

lol i don’t plan on winning i just plan on hanging out and having fun cause thats what it’s all about.

that too

im not real fimiliar with that area anyone wanna clue me in as to where exactly its at? thanks id like to attend especially if its for a good cause.

here you go this should help you out.

Mon Valley Career And Technology Center

Speers Industrial Prk
SPEERS, PA 15022

I am going to go, anyone else going? lets make this a pittspeed event.

my car != show car

so i probably won’t be there

showtime why not ya know it is a car show, but hey if you don’t want to go it’s all good any how cause there probly be like 30 - 40 cars there any how.

bump, b/c i think alot of people should go.

if you are coming from greensburg, get off at the speers exit on 70 and the sign for it is straight ahead of you up on a little hill. Just make a left and than bare left immediatly. If you are coming from washington, get off of 70 at speers, make a left at the top of the ramp and right after the bridge bare right, it is sitting right in front of you. It is in the industrial park up there. You’ll see it, it says Mon Valley CTC on it. It is right at the entrance of the industrial park.

someone needs to let me borrow some 5spoke 15’s or 16’s and i’ll go, i still havent got my powdercoated stockers on yet :frowning:

i called today and got directions so this should help some of you who are comeing,
Mon Valley CTC
Guttman Boulevard
Charleroi, PA 15022
Exit 39/ speers off of I70

visit website at www.mvctc.tec.pa.us

or call
Bill Clark - (724) 489 - 9581 ext. 243
Gerry Wojciechowski - (724) 489 - 9581 ext. 234

Do you need to sign up in advance? I might be able to make it…thanks

No you don’t need to sign up in advance, just come go to the table at the top and you just sign your name and put this paper with a number on it on your car and thats it.

see you at the car show, i be the one with the gold / champnie color grand am. see ya there.