Just joined

I was at the world of wheels show tonight and saw some pittspeed stickers on a few cars so I decided to check the site out. I live in the Regent Square/Frick Park area and I have a couple of Nissans.

I seldom drag or autox but I like lapping events. I’ve done Motorsports Ranch, Summit Point, Firebird Intl, Talledega Grand Prix, and Nelson Ledges. I would like to get to Beaverun, Shannonville, and Watkins Glen this year.

It seems like there is a very diverse group of enthusiasts here which is pretty cool.

EDIT: just to prove I’m not a troll here I am at Talladega in October:

http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/11/web/335000-335999/335076_72_full.jpg

welcome :smiley:

welcome aboard… Ronda

hi :cool:

hello!!

hi there

welcome :cool:

Welcome!!

Thanks for thw warm welcome guys! Maybe some of you who drag can give me some pointers when Keystone opens up again this year. I havn’t gotten the se-r out there yet but I picked up some MT drag radials for it. I would like to get into the 13s when I make my way out there again. I ran a 15.3 in the NX before (back in the day) with my de motor (yes I am a crappy drag racer lol).

welcome

seem cool, hopefully you can get to a few meets.

welcome

Thanks, I’d be glad to meet up with you guys sometime if you dont mind the fact I have a rice burner. Those F bodies I saw tonight at the show had some se-rious hardware on them :slight_smile:

Originally posted by BlkP42E
welcome

seem cool, hopefully you can get to a few meets.

welcome:beer:

welcome:)

welcome

Originally posted by paNX2K&SE-R
Thanks, I’d be glad to meet up with you guys sometime if you dont mind the fact I have a rice burner. Those F bodies I saw tonight at the show had some se-rious hardware on them :slight_smile:

you must not have seen the 11 sec Eclipse, Type-R, and 240sx… :smiley:

Originally posted by paNX2K&SE-R

I didn’t see a riceburner in the pitcure :confused: :smiley: :smiley:

Thanks again for all the welcomes :slight_smile:

I guess I didn’t realize those other cars were part of the group also, there was a lot to see there lol. I really liked the Eclipse b/c it looked so clean. I hate body kits, big spoilers, and that kind of stuff. When I looked under the hood and saw the equal length exhaust mani and short runner intake mani I was very impressed.

The 240SX looked sort of familiar to me maybe I saw it at Carlise or something. It seemed to be done up pretty well. I had a 92 base coupe and then sold it to buy an 89 coupe but then I sold that to buy my se-r back (whick I had sold last April to buy the 1st 240 lol). I have a good friend in Rochester, NY who had a ve powered se-r that he sold last year to build this S14: http://www.sr20forum.com/img/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=1076

yo yo yo:cool:

Welcome :beer: