Just joined

Welcome

welcome to the site and nice cars

welcome. I live right by Ryans pub.

Hey cool we are neighbors then. I live right on Braddock just a couple blocks down towards the theatre from Ryan’s.

Originally posted by peterock17
welcome. I live right by Ryans pub.

i was eyeing up a 240 for sale on east end. did you know anything about it or was it yours? it was about 4 months ago.

That was probably mine then :slight_smile: I had a for sale sign on the aztec red 92 for a bit back in May and the maroon 89 had a few notes left on it from people wanting to buy it back in the fall. I bet you were thinking of the 89.

i was eyeing up a 240 for sale on east end. did you know anything about it or was it yours? it was about 4 months ago.

it was the 89. there was a newer 240 forsale too, with the latest body style on east end. did you see that. I’m into VWs but i’m really staring to look into 240’s. Theyre dependable and easy to mod. If you know any 240’s for sale let me know.

I remember seeing a nice gold S14 SE 5spd for sale a few months back near Biddle and Savannah iirc. I like 240s but they have just become too popular lately (some people say they are like a rwd civic lol). I may build up an S14 in a few years once the hype dies down. One of the reasons I love my nx and se-r is that they are pretty rare.

it was the 89. there was a newer 240 forsale too, with the latest body style on east end. did you see that. I’m into VWs but i’m really staring to look into 240’s. Theyre dependable and easy to mod. If you know any 240’s for sale let me know.

thats the 240 i’m talking about. the nx is cool. the forgotten nissan.

240’s are gay… sr20det’s are even gayer.

Welcome to the site anyways. :cool:

welcome