New to Pitt Speed

Hi Guys & Gal,
Just joined here, but some of you might know me from the LT1 site. I am new to the whole “F- Body” thing and just got my first TA in the spring of this year. It is a dark green 97 TA and I love it. I have had it around to some of the local cruises and really enjoy the amuture drags. I was at the beaver run a few weeks ago and we showed up at the one on the 15th over in Ohio. Although I didn’t run in that one so I really don’t have any offical time slips.
I have met some of you at that meet and the one at the Mills in the spring.
I have done a few “Mods” to my car and I am looking forward to doing a few more things to improve her power. Thats why I have joined this site. There is a lot of Knowledge out there and you guys always seem willing to share your likes and dislikes freely. I also like that there are so many local guys on this site. On that note I would like to thank danhr for turning me on to this web site. Thanks to him I found out about most of the meets I have attended.
Well according to the rules I guess I have to post 5 times in here so I will save some of my other infro for my next 4 posts. While I’m here is anything going on this weekend ?? If not just going to sit out back ,drink a few Bud’s and watch Our Steelers tonight. :beer:

welcome:beer:

welcome over

Budweiser… yuck!

welcome

Some say the asian is gay :dunno:

Welcome to the site. Fbuckets are better than ricers anyday.

welcome, glad to see you here. welcome aboard

Welcome

Welcome. Any pics of your car? I’m kinda partial to polo green LT1 T/As.

Welcome, I used to have a polo Green Z and seen you up at Steel Valley last week

welcome i loved my lt1 fbucket until it ended up totalled.

Thanks Guys everybody seems so friendly on here. Glad I joined. Guess That will all change once we meet up at the track !! Ha ha

So am I getting this right ??? I can only post my pictures of my TA by coming a Donating Member ?? Because I can’t figure how else to do it. Can someone help me out on this? Am I missing something ? I don’t have a problem with the $10 bucks, it’s just I’m not sure if thats what it takes or not.

na hit the uploader towards the top.

welcome man

Welcome to the site. What mods have you done?

Welcome

Welcome Doug

More people say that pig blocks are gayer :eek3:

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploader/

welcome