thanks to all...

who came out to Flash Light drags! It was a blast and great seeing everyone.

I think thats going to be the standard setup for pittspeed, so make sure you stop by and say hello and enjoy a refreshing beverage on pittspeed!

For those that did not attend

here is a picture of where we were, just the basics. Tent, Banner, Free Pop and Water.

http://www.pittspeed.com/gallery/albums/fld0618/DSC01905.sized.jpg

It’s a great place for the racers to park their car in between runs and an even better place for the spectators to catch all the action!

Look… I see fmf’s car… wish i could have made it, but the slicks are gonna be here tomorro, there is always next month…

“I drive a dodge stratus! You cant talk to me like that!”

i have no clue what you are talking about

cool shit :bigthumb:

ahh whitey you soo should have used this pic

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/rabbit_pancake.jpg

its a will ferrell sketch…

how was the turn out up there?

i wish i could have made it but i was to broke to even put gas in my car to come up.i know im sad but will be there in july.even if i have to rob a bank :wink:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

waiting on videos of chad and i racing… did you get any racing vids?

:wink:

Sorry, Whitey said its a sebring, big difference…

That was the first Flashlight Drag that I attended, next time hopefully I have my car. It was a super cool setup. Real laid back. I’m hoping to drag some of the Johnstown/Altoona guys down with me next month.

Nice getting to talk to you too, Whitey, without you trying to fight someone from o-HI-O at the same time.

did we get vids… pshh. did you forget what board your posting on? :bigthumb:

So I was thinking…I’m glad I chose to golf and be drunk all day Saturday instead of show up at Flashlight Drags…

buhahahaha… i raped a 1.8T, i will rape another!

funniest post EVER!

I’m a Division Manager in charge of 49 people!! I drive a DODGE STRATUS!! People are scared of me! :spank:

oh haha. i remember that skit now
haha

ill definitely be there in july

wanna try a 3.0?

:bowrofl: