Flashlight Drags - June 18

Who is all planning on attending? This year pittspeed members get an added bonus for FLD. This year you will see myself and Nick taking pictures and video of the whole event. We have premiere access, we will be up close and personal making sure we get you and your car on the web site.

Racers: When you are coming into the event make sure you tell them you are with PITTspeed. We will have our own designated section at the event.

Spectators: Look for the PITTspeed tent, and stop by. This is a great chance for everyone to meet up! As always we will have shirts, and stickers for sale!

If you need any more information on the event, click on their banner in the upper right or go to www.alteredgas.com

Will see you there!

in

i am taking be rads pink that night

I might have the new latest there… If i can find someone to drive it out :lame:

I will be there, i said i was from pittspeed last time and they just looked at me funny…

maybe you said Pittracing :kekegay:

really? hmm i will give the owner a call about this. maybe since it was the first time, they were not properly informed

ya, it didn’t seem like the chicks handin out the flyers last time really knew what was up.

I might have some boosted vr6 for you joey :naughty:

I’ll be there taking pics for HD’s new website. I can help you take some pics, Whitey.

i drive a neon

im in

i will have some boosted vr6 to match that…

in an 86 gti… burn out queen…

i started my car today and its was knocken, pretty bad, so im gonna blow it up tomarrow at the track, and toss a new one in for flashlights,

NO! not the superstock LS motor! Why don’t you just quit blowin motors up like me and build a “correct” one.

I have to work but will be at import night on the 24th

2 in the pink 1 in the stink?

u dont worry bout that i am, non sleeved forged internal one is comen out in a few weeks, it should be good for 420 whp

next winter is the 500hp+ motor

i bought a 1990 4 door integra today to rip the motor out of it,
it runs and drives fine power everything, i am sorda debating just daily driven it??? i dunno anyway i look at it ill be at flashlights,

my motor only makes noise when u start it when its cold? i dont think its bottem end so i am not worried

i might go up not sure yet

I,ll be there… :cool:

just got off the phone with the head guy from flashlight drags… here is whats going to happen this event.

You have to come in and do the normal deal with checking in and getting the talk and paying. Then you can make your way to the pittspeed tent for parking. In the pittspeed tent you will probably find myself and/or gina in the tent. We will have free water available to all members rocking their pittspeed.com apparel. We will also have some shirts and stickers on hand for sale.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if you see me or Nick walking around, introduce yourself to us! Don’t be afraid, don’t think you are going to bother me just come up and say hey whitey whats up!

i think thats it, if you have any questions feel free to ask in the thread or via PM.

whitey you gotta post a picture of yourself. You know someone will say, they didnt know what you looked like. :booty: