been a member since two years ago

so I have been a member on here for two years and this is my first post, whats up. I joined after meeting whitey two years ago when I had a 1.8T Jetta that was ECU tuned by APR the same day and place he got his done. I now drive a '92 Nissan S13 240SX coupe. It’s red and looks stock except for an exhaust, cuz it pretty much is stock. It has strut bars, intake, and springs also. Its still slow but handle pretty decent. I am paying it off this summer and with any luck hope to SR swap next summer. I am gonna get some wheels hopefully here in the next few weeks. I met another guy on here who seemed pretty cool when he towed my car after the fuel pump shit out on me. We were talkin and he reminded me of this site and that I was a member but have never posted. He has a dark red Buick T-Type, whats up. Well hopefully I will see you guys around this summer at different events. There is drifting at Beaverun this friday and saturday but I wont be there due to being in michigan:down: I will however be at PRP next friday for import shootout night with my buddy in his GSR, anyone else plan on attending?

welcome sorta

hi

welcome back?

welcome!

welcome back to the board

Welcome

Welcome

welcome back :slight_smile:

welcome

geah!

welcome:beer:

welcome