Oakmont Area

Sarah Vagley??

Somewhat true, but Tomenttis always had this really weird stale taste to it the next day. The best way I can descibe it is it tastes like plastics being sterilized/burned. Yeah, I know it sounds fucking weird.

Good pizza the next day is a Pizza Hut Supreme. :yum:

Her name is Catie shook and she has sisters Nikki and samantha and a older brother names willi and then theres the youngest keith

no that not her i know her brother christian, i played Twin boro soccer with him, she was alot older then me i think, i really dont think i have ever met her, but her dad also is a plastic surgeon.

lol ya thats what I figured… I didnt realize you were Christian and Robs age. I remember Nikki and Catie.

i was thinkin it was courtney

Capretta? Or however you spell it

if its the same cavalier im thinking of he works at rite aid atleast thats what i assume the car is always sitting there. its blue, has a big as wing and fart pipe

yaaa thats who i was thinking of

can you say SSSSlllllllUUUUUUUttttttt!!! hehe

oh totally man, totally

i’m about to write him a ricer citation

Yep, is rob 21

LMFAO i completely forgot about that girl, but her parents house is amazing, did you know they have a dam elevator in that bitch lol.

haha ya ive been in that house

just giving a lil bump, got some new rims today and waiting for my tires to come know.

http://www.jlbmotorsports.com/rims/maxximpics/434_s.jpg

Yokohama Parada Spec-2
215/40/17

http://www.tirerack.com/images/tires/yokohama/yo_parada_spec2_ci2_l.jpg

Wanted the BF’s g-force T/A KWD 2 (whatever the dam thing is called) but they are lil expensive lol.

Thats correct!

You think those BFGs are $$ Try buying a drag radial for a pickup truck lol

yeah but they are worth it those yoko’s your getting arent bad

ya dont have to worry about that lol, what kind of truck do you race.

Ya the yoko’s got pretty good reviews and paying 560 for tires and mount and balance, instead of the 800 for the BF’s works for me.

Those will look real nice on your car.

thats what im hoping lol, there sitting in my room so i cant wait for the tires to come in and get those sob’s on

Why did you get new rims? Are they bigger?