~*OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread*~

regarding tickets, they’ve been saying the best way to purchase any is online. they’re expecting this round to sell out very quick, maybe within an hour. if you’re gonna be standing somewhere waiting, you may not be able to get tix

well i want to buy them online but how do i get them?? liek if i use ticketmaster or tickets.com… do they send them in the mail or do i pick them up at the arena

according to the tickets.com site:

How can I receive my tickets?
For all delivery methods, you will receive your tickets at least 48 hours prior to the event. At Tickets.com our goal is for you to obtain your tickets quickly and securely. We recommend Premium Shipping for virtually all circumstances. You can also select standard U.S. Mail, Tickets@Home, Will Call to pick up your tickets at the venue or Outlet-Will Call to pick up your tickets at select Tickets.com retail outlet partners.

so yes, you can pick them up at the arena

anybody hear any word on connelly yet?

i was just reading something on espn about him:

BUFFALO, N.Y. - Buffalo Sabres defenseman Dmitri Kalinin will miss the start of the Eastern Conference finals series against Carolina, and center Tim Connolly may join him on the sideline.

Sabres coach Lindy Ruff on Monday ruled out any possibility of Kalinin playing when the best-of-seven series is expected to open at Carolina this weekend. Kalinin is listed week to week after injuring his ankle May 8 while blocking a shot in Game 2 of the conference semifinal series against Ottawa.

Connolly’s status is unclear after sustaining a possible concussion in Game 2.

“We’re hopeful,” Ruff said of Connolly, who had 11 playoff points, including five goals. “But right now, there’s no indication he will be (ready).”

The Sabres are scheduled to resume practice Tuesday. They eliminated Ottawa with a 3-2 overtime victory in Game 5 on Saturday. Carolina advanced by defeating New Jersey in Game 5 on Sunday.

Veteran Sabres center Adam Mair’s status also remains questionable. He’s been out since April 7, when he sustained his second concussion in three months during a 4-2 loss to Philadelphia.

Mair has practiced for two weeks, but has not been cleared for contact.

I hope we can get Connolly back soon enough… it would be nice to have him in in the lineup, he’s scary to opposing teams. I don’t see Kalinin coming back.

i know kalinin wasn’t just an “injury,” it was a break in the ankle bone…any break, bad or minor, takes longer than 2 weeks to heal…

connelly has a concussion they’re saying now? i remember a few days after it first happened, there was an announcement that it was just a jaw injury, and didn’t really affect his concussion history? that sucks…if it is another concussion, i doubt we’ll see him the rest of the playoff’s…it’s the doctor’s call when all is said and done, and i dont see any doctor, or at least any doctor that doesnt want to be sued for malpractice, allowing a player to get back on the ice with a recent concussion, when a previous concussion put him out of the lineup for an entire season just a few years prior… :tdown:

:word: That was such acheap hit on him. This was a breakout year for him after missing two years (one for concussion, one for lockout)

it was a clean hit. Just because he’s a sabre and got hurt doesn’t mean otherwise.

we’ll miss him out of the line up, hope he can make it back.

was a clean hit, end of story

connoly is no stranger to concussions…he’s missed a whole season due to PCS before…pray we don’t get a younger lafontaine out of this mess :frowning:

ohh man im loosing sleep over thinking about the upcoming games

yeah, I’m with ya there.
least we’ve got edmonton and san jose tonight for all us that are hockey-starved. that’s been a hell of a series too.
12 minutes until go time… I wonder how many people are standing in front of a window right now? :lol:

lol…i was listening to shred and regan. THey said there was quite a few people there. They started getting there at 11am

-also said there was no point to wait in line…cause tickets are limited

9 o’clock yet?

lol

OMG BUY LIKE CRAZY!!1!!11!!!

i wonder if some of the no-name tops arent that busy instead of sitting in this stupid “waiting room”

according to tops representatives, all 3 games are already sold out :ham:

LOL…shitty. I know that wahler was gonna try to get tickets for us. i hope everything went ok :ohnoes:

THANK YOU for your interest in the Buffalo Sabres. Unfortunately, tickets for NHL Playoff Round #3 are Sold Out.

For information regarding season tickets, please visit www.sabres.com

The event you have requested is experiencing very high demand. As a result, all requests for seats cannot be served simultaneously. Please be patient, and your browser will be refreshed in

When we refresh your browser, we will determine your status in the waiting room and if appropriate give you an opportunity to request seats.

During high demand periods such as now, the ticketing system must fulfill requests from multiple sales channels (e.g., boxoffice, call centers, outlets, IVR, Kiosks) as well as the Internet. This spike in traffic means that all consumers must be patient and wait for their opportunity to purchase tickets.

Thank you!

weak!!!