OFFICIAL '07-'08 BUFFALO SABRES SEASON THREAD

http://a589.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/9/l_48f38eb718d34a64ad5374813ee41cbc.jpg

new thread for a new season with my cousin rocking out on the fourth line :tup:

now i can wear my name on the back of a sabres jersey without feeling cheesy

and now my tidbits will be less, my friend took a job as the general manager of scouting for the fucking blue jackets, so my sabres intel will be much more limited to those remaining sabres that are still my customers at northtown :tspry:

GAME ON

7:30 PM

whos coming down to the arena early to see the presidents trophy?

In on one. Can’t wait to see the line changes. :tup:

i CANT WAIT… theres a player on the farm team in roc with the last name weber, i hope he becomes a superstar someday, ill wear that jersey for sure
http://cdn.nhl.com/sabres/images/upload/2007/05/topstory-5-31-07-vanek.jpg

hahaha ive been able to wear a jersy with my name on it since i was born and not had to feel cheese. :stuck_out_tongue: sabres baby in the blood. thank you dad

i hope connolly puts up some points, ive got him on my fantasy team.

can’t wait

does anyone know if this will be broadcast on MSG locally? (without center ice?)

im all about stafford, ordering a jersey today

yea itll be on MSG, in HD

IBTL!!!

Anyone catch the NYR game last night. Drury is gonna make that team unstoppable this year…

Briere scored 2 for philly

They did make some power pickups this year.

saw the highlights this morning… it made me a little sad actually :\

we’ll do ok though :beer:

nice :tup: was gonna go out for it, but sitting home > spending tons of $$$ at a bar

Briere is right where he belongs.

Yeah they manage that team pretty well even with the cap. Larry and Darcy could takes a few notes from them. I hate both of those fucktards

drury and briere both with 3 points, both with the game winning goals…ugh…

matter, ive got a stafford jersey you can have for less than market price, still has tags on it too :stuck_out_tongue:

def agree

Agreed. Briere is the best thing that happened to Philly since Biron!!

and RedDawg